RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Bobbleheads and Bobblehead nights.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard 77

PostPosted: 05/17/24 9:28 am    ::: Bobbleheads and Bobblehead nights. Reply Reply with quote

Hi. I know what most of you are thinking, that I'm posting this in the wrong forum. Trust me, I feel I am not. I am posting here because this is where most members come to read about the W. And I need readers.

Soon, within this season or the next, there are going to be bobblehead nights of Caitlin, Angel, Cameron and so forth. This is all well and good, and for those of you who get these bobbleheads when attending a game, congratulations.

However, I would like to tell everyone, that I do not wish to collect 'bobbleheads' of these players. Therefore, I took the liberty of contacting Funko, the makers of the popular 'Pop" figures and submitted a suggestion form for them to create a WNBA line of figures. Including past players as Swoopes, Thompson and Leslie.

That is the purpose of this post being here. For Funko to consider making a WNBA line of figures, there has to be a demand for them. I would like to encourage any and all Rebkellians to add your voice, along with the voice of your fellow fans in the stands seated next to you to go to Funko and submit a suggestion form for a WNBA line.

Without your or anyone else's contribution, there may never be a line of WNBA figures. What a way to get kids interested in the W, by getting them a Pop of some of the league's most popular and some historical players.

If you're interested in helping, thanks. If not, that's okay too. Thanks for reading.

Oh, just to mention, Funko barely has any figures representing female athletes of any sports, not just basketball. It's time they got on board.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek

Adding: Write Funko. The WNBA should have Pops.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: