64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Fever
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

SCook

PostPosted: 09/06/21 8:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LMAO! Teaira and Diana were really going at it. I cackle because McGowan does NOT get hype with BG or Liz.

PostPosted: 09/06/21 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

McCowan let Taurasi get under her skin.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
johnjohnW

PostPosted: 09/06/21 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't know if Brondello drew that up or if BG just siezed it, but that pass to Turner was brilliant.

mercfan

PostPosted: 09/06/21 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

johnjohnW wrote:
I don't know if Brondello drew that up or if BG just siezed it, but that pass to Turner was brilliant.

What a total breakdown by Indiana.

Beautiful look though. Turner always finds herself in the right spot.

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 09/06/21 8:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I love Diana and McCowan chirping but honestly how do you let DT get under your skin. It's a shtick. You roll your eyes and move on. Lol

SCook

pilight wrote:
Another game where Diggins stops shooting at halftime. What's up with that?

Mindset maybe?

johnjohnW wrote:
I love Diana and McCowan chirping but honestly how do you let DT get under your skin. It's a shtick. You roll your eyes and move on. Lol

I think because in this case Taurasi was actually pissed and not just joking around.

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 09/06/21 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
johnjohnW wrote:

What a total breakdown by Indiana.

Beautiful look though. Turner always finds herself in the right spot.

I love how well the non big 3 players are getting involved. If they can continue to get production out of BG, SDS and DT and keep Turner, Cunningham and Peddy involved like they were this game then they could be a big threat. Excited to see how they fare against the top 3 to end the season.

Last edited by johnjohnW on 09/06/21 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
SCook

PostPosted: 09/06/21 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

johnjohnW wrote:

McCowan was already upset and chose DT as the person to be mad at. BG and her pushed and shoved all game and nothing.

PostPosted: 09/06/21 11:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wait, was another double technical assessed to DT and McCowan at the end of the game as the players were leaving the court?
Shades

PostPosted: 09/06/21 11:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
Wait, was another double technical assessed to DT and McCowan at the end of the game as the players were leaving the court?

Is that what you heard? I don’t think you can be assessed technicals when the game is over. Maybe the league could issue penalties, but it wasn’t that bad. It’s not like fists were thrown.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Tally24

PostPosted: 09/06/21 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Tally24 wrote:

Is that what you heard? I don’t think you can be assessed technicals when the game is over. Maybe the league could issue penalties, but it wasn’t that bad. It’s not like fists we’re thrown.

There was a video posted on FB with the two jawing at each other as they walked off the floor; the poster’s caption was confusing and made it seem like they were depicting ANOTHER double tech being issued. They corrected it and were just showing that after game extracurricular 😅
Michelle89

PostPosted: 09/07/21 4:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Tally24 wrote:

Is that what you heard? I don’t think you can be assessed technicals when the game is over. Maybe the league could issue penalties, but it wasn’t that bad. It’s not like fists we’re thrown.

There was a video posted on FB with the two jawing at each other as they walked off the floor; the poster’s caption was confusing and made it seem like they were depicting ANOTHER double tech being issued. They corrected it and were just showing that after game extracurricular 😅

Yeah Taurasi was first chirping with T Mitchell on the baseline at the end of the game during that out of bounce play. Taurasi was trolling her and Mitchell fell for it. Then the game was over and they were exchanging some words walking to their benches when McCowan stepped back again Laughing
I didnt see anymore T's and that is also not necessary. Some trashtalking after the game. McCowan probably invited Taurasi to the lobby Laughing

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: