RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Ted Cruz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/17/21 8:24 am    ::: Ted Cruz Reply Reply with quote

What an idiot. Please don't let this guy ever become president!!!!!!!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/08/16/cnn-fires-back-ted-cruz-criticizing-reporters-head-covering/8157113002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 08/18/21 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pretty sure just about the entire free world would take him in a heartbeat over the current POTUS right about now.

People are dying. Terrorists have just taken control of a nation. No one really cares about a remark that Ted Cruz made, given what's going on in the world.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/18/21 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Pretty sure just about the entire free world would take him in a heartbeat over the current POTUS right about now.

People are dying. Terrorists have just taken control of a nation. No one really cares about a remark that Ted Cruz made, given what's going on in the world.

Nobody believes that you care even a little bit about Afghanistan

PostPosted: 08/18/21 1:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Truth!

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 08/18/21 2:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

What a shitty comeback. Clearly YOU don't. You're too busy worrying about mask mandates and nonsense news. Keep focusing on that kind of garbage (what you're spoon fed) and leave the real news to the people who have a clue.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 08/18/21 2:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As far as CNN is concerned, they shed what very little credibility they had left with their conflicts of interest with regards to Andrew Cuomo and his brother Fredo. Even Jake Tapper is disgusted with them to a point. Only people left who still listen to anything they have to say, about anything, are the rabid Trump haters and fringe leftists. Normal people don't even trust them any more.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/18/21 2:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

What a shitty comeback. Clearly YOU don't. You're too busy worrying about mask mandates and nonsense news. Keep focusing on that kind of garbage (what you're spoon fed) and leave the real news to the people who have a clue.

We've been at war there the entire time this board has existed. Today is the first time you've ever mentioned Afghanistan.

PostPosted: 08/18/21 2:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't really look at it that way. If I agree with something you say, I say nothing. There were some topics that you got involved in where I was going to say my piece, but then other people set the record straight. So there was nothing else for me to add.

When has it even been necessary for me to discuss Afghanistan up until last month? When has anyone discussed Afghanistan? I can't find a single post from anyone. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/18/21 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
I don't really look at it that way. If I agree with something you say, I say nothing. There were some topics that you got involved in where I was going to say my piece, but then other people set the record straight. So there was nothing else for me to add.

When has it even been necessary for me to discuss Afghanistan up until last month? When has anyone discussed Afghanistan? I can't find a single post from anyone. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough.

A quick search brought up 7 pages of topics that had Afghanistan mentioned in them. 330 results. Want to try again?

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 08/19/21 8:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

A quick search brought up 7 pages of topics that had Afghanistan mentioned in them. 330 results. Want to try again?

Starting from 2 years ago. That's the last time anyone discussed Afghanistan. Way to show me up. Keep staying indignant over things that don't matter and leave the important stuff alone.

Howee

PostPosted: 08/19/21 3:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing I'm just as sure that the entire free world (starting with Texas, which barely meets that criterion any more) would gladly spit on him, if given the chance.
Stonington_QB wrote:
As far as CNN (FOX) is concerned, they shed what very little credibility they had left with their conflicts of interest with regards to Andrew Cuomo (Ailes, Bannon, All Trumps, etc., etc.) Even Jake Tapper (Chris Wallace, Shep Smith) is disgusted with them to a point. Only people left who still listen to anything they have to say, about anything, are the rabid Trump haters (lovers) and fringe leftists (right wing nuts). Normal people don't even trust them any more. (If ONLY!)

There....fixed it for ya. Cool

Stonington_QB wrote:
Keep staying indignant over things that don't matter and leave the important stuff alone.

Yeah, REALLY! Let's forget about the (first-class) domestic terrorism that fomented an insurrection on January 6th.

PostPosted: 08/19/21 4:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wonder if Grayson Allen ever fears for the future when he sees Senator Cruz?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: