Mercury
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

Tally24

PostPosted: 06/11/21 10:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
It has to be exhausting for BG and Skylar on offense. With one being the number 1 option and constantly drawing a double or triple and the other having to basically score or assist every time down to give the team a chance.

Diggins is trying to get other players involved. She's only taken two shots in the second half.

It’s hard when your passing options are shooting so poorly. Our starting lineup really only has one playmaker on the court. Nurse and Walker really can’t create for themselves or others.
TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 06/11/21 10:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In fairness, it is hard for anyone to look good when there doesn’t appear to be an offensive game plan.

SCook

PostPosted: 06/11/21 10:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I find myself wondering why this team struggles so much at home. It's as if they don't like playing there. Just my observation.

Sandy can put BG and Skylar on the bench. Anne is really annoying me. She's been on BG but no one else and its quite annoying.

PostPosted: 06/11/21 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Voted correctly … VJ is doing ok right now. Continue to bring mabrey off the bench as the 6th man as well
. At first i raised an eyebrow , but now it makes sense.

PostPosted: 06/11/21 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
pilight wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
It has to be exhausting for BG and Skylar on offense. With one being the number 1 option and constantly drawing a double or triple and the other having to basically score or assist every time down to give the team a chance.

Diggins is trying to get other players involved. She's only taken two shots in the second half.

It’s hard when your passing options are shooting so poorly. Our starting lineup really only has one playmaker on the court. Nurse and Walker really can’t create for themselves or others.

BG creates more shots for the team than both of them.

Sandy put this team together and I am trying to understand what her game plan was. Granted Bria and DT are not available but something needs to be done. This is a joke. Why are players on the team if they are not going to produce or get minutes?

PostPosted: 06/11/21 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
In fairness, it is hard for anyone to look good when there doesn’t appear to be an offensive game plan.

I don't understand the plan at all. How did we not get any better bench options? How did we not adjust? What is the defense?

BG and Skylar play at least 36 minutes each and both of them could possibly be playing in the Olympics. Talk about fatigue.

PostPosted: 06/12/21 12:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The most productive line up for The Wings tonight was Ty/Mabrey/Alarie/Thorton/Sabally then MoJeff/Arike/Sabally/Alarie/Thorton

I'd never heard of Alarie before she got drafted in 2020 (I mean who watches the Ivy League?). But, I watched all the highlights of her I could find, liked what I saw - I'm glad she's on the team. 9 rebounds (4 off) 6 points, +15 in 23 mins of play.

Much better 3rd qtr this time around

MoJeff said - y'all gonna stop talking sh*t bout me

Allisha just can't buy a shot these days. She'll be aight.

Nice game for Satou. Only the beginning.

I don't know why ppl are complaining about the Merc's rebounding - they're always bad at rebounding.

This one.....

PostPosted: 06/12/21 12:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Sophie should start over Walker at this point. Walker can be useful as a slasher and she can post up smaller guards pretty well. That style doesn’t lend itself too well to sharing the court with BG for 25+ minutes a game. If course, it might not hurt to invert the offense and let Walker run a high-low with BG and see if she can score or draw a double and hit BG for a 15-footer.

Glad Smith was able to hit a three. Still love the unis, and that’s all I got for positives.
Rock Hard

PostPosted: 06/12/21 5:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:

That's a low blow to the coaching staff.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: