ATL - WTF?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnjohnW

PostPosted: 05/20/21 3:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
pilight wrote:
I expect we'll be talking about the Boston Dream this time next year Sad

Any idea how many times a WNBA team has had ownership that didn't live in the same metro area as the team? They may have been thinking about a Boston team when they purchased it but felt there wasn't enough time for a move.

Atlanta not only has been poor in attendance throughout their history, I don't believe they have ever been able to get a jersey sponsor. Although I dton't know about other sponsorships related to the arena advertising they may have.

The dream currently have Arby's as a patch sponsor. I'm shocked they could never get that Coca Cola sponsorship in Atlanta.

Stormeo

PostPosted: 10/06/21 10:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

After that halftime monologue from Renee Montgomery in tonight's semis series (here's a link to the vid & the story), I just felt like bumping this thread, if nothing else to say that it was – like I said on this very thread before – ahead of its time. Embarassed

Cooper2009

PostPosted: 10/06/21 11:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
After that halftime monologue from Renee Montgomery in tonight's semis series (here's a link to the vid & the story), I just felt like bumping this thread, if nothing else to say that it was – like I said on this very thread before – ahead of its time. Embarassed

Yeah… not the most articulate explanation of the mishandling of this situation.

PostPosted: 10/07/21 10:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cooper2009 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Yeah… not the most articulate explanation of the mishandling of this situation.

I'm sorry, but why is Renee, and owner of a franchise even on the halftime show? Furthermore, her actions on the show aren't very "ownershipy." There is a certain level of professionalism that has to go on, both in front of, and behind the camera and she severely lacks in that department.

I'm the partner in a restaurant group and I often get interviewed by news stations. I am very professional with a bit of my personality thrown in there. She acts, along with McNutt, act like they're in a bar watching these games.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: