RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miller40

PostPosted: 03/28/21 6:37 pm    ::: New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks Reply Reply with quote

Twitter has DC and Dallas... calling them Rebel Edition.

DC with EDD inexplicably hyphenated:

https://twitter.com/jols98/status/1376290468892397569?s=21

And Dallas:

https://twitter.com/thecoltongreen/status/1376303448115847176?s=21

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 03/28/21 7:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Are WNBA jerseys usually sold at DICK's? I've honestly never seen a W jersey in a retail store. That's bigger story to me than the new design! I'm gonna check DICKs tomorrow.

blaase22

PostPosted: 03/28/21 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

johnjohnW wrote:
Are WNBA jerseys usually sold at DICK's? I've honestly never seen a W jersey in a retail store. That's bigger story to me than the new design! I'm gonna check DICKs tomorrow.

Laughing

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 03/28/21 8:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cool

ChiSky54

PostPosted: 03/28/21 9:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They have this on the website, so I guess that's a YES!!!! Very Happy

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/wnba-fan-shop?filterFacets=facetStore%3AISA%2CSHIP

PostPosted: 03/28/21 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChiSky54 wrote:
They have this on the website, so I guess that's a YES!!!! Very Happy

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/wnba-fan-shop?filterFacets=facetStore%3AISA%2CSHIP

I'm only seeing the current jerseys at that link, not the leaked designs.

(now with spelling variations)
Michelle89

PostPosted: 03/29/21 1:25 am    ::: Re: New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:

And Dallas:

That dallas jersey is UGLY Shocked dont like that green at all

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Richyyy

PostPosted: 03/29/21 8:24 am    ::: Re: New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

I think they're going for a military vibe, with Forth Worth so nearby, so it's the olive green you'd see on army fatigues or a tank. But yeah, I'm not a big fan either.

I found another webpage last night that's up long before it should be and reveals some extra details: https://twitter.com/RichardCohen1/status/1376392483203125249?s=20

PostPosted: 03/29/21 12:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Someone in White Plains found the Liberty jerseys in the wild: https://twitter.com/NYLibertyUK/status/1376590847190429700

ngl, if the third jersey isn't "fraternité" Marine Johannès and I might cry a little

(now with spelling variations)
Michelle89

PostPosted: 03/29/21 1:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Someone in White Plains found the Liberty jerseys in the wild: https://twitter.com/NYLibertyUK/status/1376590847190429700

ngl, if the third jersey isn't "fraternité" Marine Johannès and I might cry a little

Those are nice. I saw the jerseys from the Lynx aswell. Looked a lot better then that green one from dallas

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
DFWub2018

PostPosted: 03/30/21 8:58 am    ::: Re: New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

And Dallas:

Exactly....we would be the one team with a product that no one wants, smdh!!!

Shades

PostPosted: 03/30/21 9:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’d grab one of those DELLE-DONNE jerseys before they get pulled. Might turn into a collector’s item.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/30/21 9:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Those jerseys look terrible across the board. The NY Libs doesn't look half bad but tuuurrrible design.

PostPosted: 03/30/21 10:01 am    ::: Re: New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
I think they're going for a military vibe, with Forth Worth so nearby, so it's the olive green you'd see on army fatigues or a tank.

The actual fort the city was named for has been gone since the 1850's

PostPosted: 03/30/21 5:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Those jerseys look terrible across the board. The NY Libs doesn't look half bad but tuuurrrible design.

LMAO!!! When are you going to post your mock draft for me to compare?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/31/21 9:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Waiting for all the declarer's to announce, Im most likely not going to do a mock til the night before the draft . With this draft its so weak it could go any which way 1-10 but i will give it a shot ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 03/31/21 9:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Waiting for all the declarer's to announce, Im most likely not going to do a mock til the night before the draft . With this draft its so weak it could go any which way 1-10 but i will give it a shot ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lol, true!

1. Collier
2. Mack
3. Onyenwere
4. International selection

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/31/21 9:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Lol, true!

1. Collier
2. Mack
3. Onyenwere

Not bad , but I would like Awak with some type of combo of Onyenwere who's size worries me for a PF along with Maybe Dungee. Overall im still holding out for a trade for BG to Dallas Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 03/31/21 1:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone think the League will ever (have to) address this leak when they actually announce them on the supposed April 8th date? By then it will have been over a week & a half since this all started... How embarrassing.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 03/31/21 1:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Anyone think the League will ever (have to) address this leak when they actually announce them on the supposed April 8th date? By then it will have been over a week & a half since this all started... How embarrassing.

They ignore these things. They virtually never address the screwups.

PostPosted: 03/31/21 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

If only the “Delle-Donne” screwup got more traction. A good amount of loud people online could use the “this kind of oversight with a star player like our EDD would never happen on the men’s side!” argument and make things particularly uncomfortable for the League. Like, where are those same people that brought the outcry when those medical consultants (who weren’t even League employees) denied EDD her medical waiver for last season? Confused

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 03/31/21 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:

Nike often orchestrates leaks like these to drum up interest. Seems like it worked! People are definitely talking about W jerseys.

Stormeo wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

If only the “Delle-Donne” screwup got more traction. A good amount of loud people online could use the “this kind of oversight with a star player like our EDD would never happen on the men’s side!” argument and make things particularly uncomfortable for the League. Like, where are those same people that brought the outcry when those medical consultants (who weren’t even League employees) denied EDD her medical waiver for last season? Confused

https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/news/teammate-blasts-jersey-maker-for-typo-in-elena-delle-donnes-name-184803033.html

https://www.insider.com/wnba-new-jerseys-mystics-leaked-stars-last-name-misspelled-2021-3

I actually think calling attention to this mistake is more harmful than helpful. I don't see it rallying people to demand more respect for the league so much as I see it as another cudgel for people to make jokes about the league.

ucbart

PostPosted: 03/31/21 6:18 pm    ::: Re: New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks Reply Reply with quote

Are the uniforms new across the board? Like, did they finally ditch that every team wears that exact same pattern? Did they bring back white? I need to know these things

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 03/31/21 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Lol, true!

1. Collier
2. Mack
3. Onyenwere

Not bad , but I would like Awak with some type of combo of Onyenwere who's size worries me for a PF along with Maybe Dungee. Overall im still holding out for a trade for BG to Dallas Laughing Laughing

I feel ya, but I just don't see it happening for us like that, but hey...you never know!!!

hangtyme24

PostPosted: 04/01/21 12:53 am    ::: Re: New Alt Jerseys Leaked by Dicks Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Are the uniforms new across the board? Like, did they finally ditch that every team wears that exact same pattern? Did they bring back white? I need to know these things

Yes. Every team is supposed to get three new uniforms. Rebel, Explorer and City editions I believe. The Lynx' Twitter mentioned or asked fans about white unis which has many Minnesota fans believing they'll be getting white unis back. Also heard on Twitter that Vegas and Chicago have two of the best unis but so far no proof yet. We've seen four teams have uniforms leaked by Dicks Sporting Goods, A blue Minny jersey, that looks almost identical to the T-Wolves unis. 2 Liberty unis (Black and Seafoam which has EQUALITY across the front) A blue 'Rise' uniform for Washington (with Delle Donne higphenated) and a horrendous Dallas uniform with an ugly military green.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: