RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

#8 Syracuse vs #1 Connecticut - 3/23/21

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 56934



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/22/21 11:31 pm    ::: #8 Syracuse vs #1 Connecticut - 3/23/21 Reply Reply with quote

NCAA Tournament Second Round
River Walk Region
San Antonio, TX - 9:00 PM ET

TV: ESPN (Beth Mowins, Renee Montgomery)

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/eventCalendarId/401311217#bucketId=1 (tvpli)

Audio:
https://listen.tunein.com/connecticutwbbschedule

Live stats:
https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/game?gameId=401311217

https://www.ncaa.com/game/5815098



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 62935
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 8:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

19-14 Hussies after one



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
SDHoops



Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 1183



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 8:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ONO has a D1 scholarship because!??


pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 62935
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 8:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

41-26 at the half



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 6377
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
ONO has a D1 scholarship because!??


I dunno, ask Geno. He kinda can’t fire her...but he could bench her if he felt she wasn’t worth one. So far though...



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 4591



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 9:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is looking like a "we got Bueckers and they don't" kind of game.


Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 16253
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
ONO has a D1 scholarship because!??


I dunno, ask Geno. He kinda can’t fire her...but he could bench her if he felt she wasn’t worth one. So far though...


I mean, right now he can't unless he yells *really* loud, but your point is granted.



_________________
"The plan is insane. You are insane… I'll need some pants."
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 6886
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
ONO has a D1 scholarship because!??


Because, as a junior, she's one of the top 5 centers in the country, according to the Naismith HOF voters.

Aren't her sweeping hooks, jump hooks, and jump shots over similarly sized players awe inspiring?
mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18948



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 9:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Renee Montgomery is an adorable commentator. There’s some potential there, which is good because I still miss Lawson...



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie
Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 3288



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 9:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ONO is saying put some respect on her name Laughing


GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 6886
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Makurat fatique. Me not her.
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10556
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 10:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
Renee Montgomery is an adorable commentator. There’s some potential there, which is good because I still miss Lawson...


+1 Renee is not half bad. Lawson was a familiar voice so it’s obvious to miss her. Montgomery can make a mark if Catch can right?



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 3288



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/21 10:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
Renee Montgomery is an adorable commentator. There’s some potential there, which is good because I still miss Lawson...


+1 Renee is not half bad. Lawson was a familiar voice so it’s obvious to miss her. Montgomery can make a mark if Catch can right?


Aht, we're not revisiting this Catch announcing thing Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad


mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18948



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/24/21 7:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
Renee Montgomery is an adorable commentator. There’s some potential there, which is good because I still miss Lawson...


+1 Renee is not half bad. Lawson was a familiar voice so it’s obvious to miss her. Montgomery can make a mark if Catch can right?


Lawson was also the best commentator in basketball.

I'm super happy for her, I think she'll be amazing at Duke. Just like she's great at everything she does..but there was just a huge difference between her and everyone else, no matter which form of basketball you were watching. (NBA, WNBA, MCBB, WCBB)



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie
huskiemaniac



Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 767
Location: NE CT


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/24/21 8:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Q is a mediocre coach, imo. Somehow, the whole seems less than the sum of its parts. Cordoso taking only 9 shots is ridiculous.

The stat I'm most pleased with is UConn's 24-30 from the line- an abnormally high number of both takes and makes.

The Iowa juggernaut is next. UConn lost its last track meet (@Arkansas). I wonder if they'll try something different this time.


GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 6886
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/24/21 4:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

huskiemaniac wrote:
UConn lost its last track meet (@Arkansas). I wonder if they'll try something different this time.


Such as playing defense, which has in fact improved since that game.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin