RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Andrew Cuomo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfan

PostPosted: 03/12/21 8:52 pm    ::: Andrew Cuomo Reply Reply with quote

It may end up as wrong as when it was said for two years on CNN about Trump, but it seems like "the walls are closing in" on Andrew Cuomo.

The most recent charge from a female reporter is really with regard to being "bullying and demeaning".

Quote:
It’s not that Cuomo spares men in his orbit from his trademark bullying and demeaning behavior. But the way he bullies and demeans women is different. He uses touching and sexual innuendo to stoke fear in us. That is the textbook definition of sexual harassment.

I had no knowledge of Cuomo prior to him getting all that air time last spring during his daily briefings. After seeing so much of him, I never would have guessed his demeanor would have made him into a star on the left. He has a Trump-like domineering New York tough guy style. But even after it was widely reported that he had sent COVID-19 infected patients back into nursing homes that weren't prepared to deal with them, in order to free up beds in the hospital, he was still a star. Even got an Emmy

I think Kirsten Gillebrand was the most vocal in getting Al Franken to resign, and now Schumer and Gillibrand join Democrats urging Cuomo to resign.

But there have been examples, like the Gov. of North Carolina, where it seems like you can ride out calls to resign.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 03/19/21 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The silence is deafening.

We're now up to tens of thousands of Covid nursing home deaths and eight women accusing Cuomo of unwanted touching or harassment.

Cuomo won't resign. Nor should he.

Pushing Covid-saturated old people back into nursing homes, while sitting hours each day in his bomber jacket giving Powerpoint presentations on TV in front of his boot-licking left wing press buddies, is actually partially understandable. He undoubtedly feared with some rationality the swamping of hospitals predicted by the inaccurate, phony and hysterical Covid models farting forth from multiple academics, such as the Imperial and IHME models. If Cuomo had no hospital space, he had to punt the moribund geezers back to the nursing homes, didn't he?

Of course, Cuomo could have looked around and saw the thousands empty beds in the field hospitals and navy ship that Trump had promptly provided him. But maybe his fear was too overwhelming to focus on actual data.

As to the women, he is entitled to tough it out until there is substantial evidence of sexual criminality or objective immorality. Political partisans, especially left wingers and the media (but I repeat myself), may spout some politically correct virtue signals against Cuomo in the short term, but they quickly and conveniently forget the sins of their own political tribe.

Don't get Frankened, Andy. Hang in there like Clinton and Trump and, by god, Lincoln.
mercfan3

PostPosted: 03/21/21 9:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Like Franken, Dude's gotta go.

I don't want that shit in my party. We're the party of do better. So do better.

As a general rule, when it comes to sexual assault allegations, if it's just one..I'll listen to the evidence. Five + and GTFO your ass is guilty.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: