RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

LOCK HIM UP!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 12/05/20 10:25 pm    ::: LOCK HIM UP! Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://youtube.com/embed/XjK4Hnp12P8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 03/13/21 12:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://youtube.com/embed/Y_-SCY3uu6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 05/16/21 7:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://youtube.com/embed/5kko4AWNVo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 05/20/21 10:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A NEW TRUMP ORGANIZATION CRIMINAL PROBE SOUNDS LIKE VERY BAD NEWS FOR BOTH DONALD AND IVANKA TRUMP
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05/new-york-attorney-general-trump-organization-criminal-probe

Quote:
One of the most annoying things about Donald Trump is the fact that for basically his entire life, he’s escaped any and all consequences for being what the law defines as a “scumbag piece of shit.” Whether it was allegedly stiffing hundreds of Trump Organization contractors, shadily raising tenants’ rent, or siccing a mob on the Capitol, the guy has somehow avoided repercussions, save for some basically meaningless financial settlements. But that luck may soon be running out and not just for the ex-president but for certain members of his family as well.

Quote:
“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the company is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, a spokesperson for the attorney general’s office, said in a statement on Tuesday. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan D.A.

Quote:
Eric and Donald Trump Jr. are of course longtime executives of the family business, so obviously they could find themselves in very serious trouble. But it may be Ivanka Trump who has the most to worry about.

Shades

PostPosted: 07/08/21 9:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://youtube.com/embed/2yvAD8DYReQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 07/30/21 5:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump to DOJ last December: 'Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me'
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/30/politics/trump-election-justice/index.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/politics/trump-justice-department-election.html

Shades

PostPosted: 02/11/22 2:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4yy2Ag646GI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 02/19/22 3:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-a2L6LdygYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Howee

PostPosted: 03/24/22 10:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone here following any of THIS ERODING DEBACLE?
Quote:
"This caused two top prosecutors to resign. One of them, Mark Pomerantz, who had prosecuted John Gotti, was brought in especially for this case. He submitted his - this resignation letter in which he said putting the grand jury probe on ice was a grave failure of justice and that he and his team had, quote, "no doubt" Trump was guilty of financial crimes. This is highly unusual, a highly unusual expression of passion for a prosecutor who was involved in a case that's still technically open."

How does our legal system so blatantly fail at the highest levels of wealth? Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: 04/27/22 4:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KPx25Fq3hoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 04/27/22 4:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/08/22 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mar-A-Lago raided!!

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump said Monday evening that law enforcement agents have raided his home at Mar-a-Lago in South Florida, in what appears to be an unprecedented escalation in one or more of the various criminal investigations into his activities.

Trump did not say why the agents appeared to be at his Florida property but, in an emailed statement, added that "this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/08/trump-fbi-maralago-raid/10272048002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 08/08/22 7:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Mar-A-Lago raided!!

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump said Monday evening that law enforcement agents have raided his home at Mar-a-Lago in South Florida, in what appears to be an unprecedented escalation in one or more of the various criminal investigations into his activities.

Trump did not say why the agents appeared to be at his Florida property but, in an emailed statement, added that "this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/08/trump-fbi-maralago-raid/10272048002/

CNN says the FBI is looking for presidential documents, incl classified ones, that may have been taken to Mar-a-Lago. Trump was not in residence during the search.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/08/22 7:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate

Law enforcement is not in the habit of announcing their raids ahead of time

PostPosted: 08/08/22 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told CNN on Monday night that the search warrant issued for Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence would have been “planned out and reevaluated and legally examined” at the highest levels of the FBI and Justice Department.

“I can't overemphasize how big of a deal this would have been within the Department of Justice and the FBI,” said McCabe. “This is not, you know, a couple of agents showing up at some judge’s door in the middle of the night to get an emergency warrant.”

“This is something that would have been planned out and reevaluated and legally examined from every possible angle by the entirety of the leadership structure (of) both organizations," he said.

Quote:
“President Trump did not handle classified documents properly. I witnessed it,” former Trump White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told USA TODAY. “I saw him on, I don’t know, how many occasions ripping up documents, throwing some on the floor, ripping some up and putting them in his pocket, not ripping some of them up and putting them in his pocket.”

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/08/22 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey, didn't Stoney say a week ago that something BIG was coming in week?

Wink

toad455

PostPosted: 08/12/22 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

He is under FBI criminal investigation for violating the Espionage Act.

Holy cow!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 08/12/22 4:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Mar-a-Lago search warrant (misspelled in the warrant as Mar-a-Largo) authorized the FBI to seize items held in violation of:

18 U.S. Code § 793

18 U.S. Code § 2071

18 U.S. Code § 1519

I have made these all links directly to the statutes, so folks can read the statutes themselves without having to rely on possible distortions or erroneous interpretations by news media, social media, pundits, or anyone else.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/12/22 5:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
The Mar-a-Lago search warrant (misspelled in the warrant as Mar-a-Largo) authorized the FBI to seize items held in violation of:

18 U.S. Code § 793

18 U.S. Code § 2071

18 U.S. Code § 1519

I have made these all links directly to the statutes, so folks can read the statutes themselves without having to rely on possible distortions or erroneous interpretations by news media, social media, pundits, or anyone else.

Does it matter that it was misspelled? I mean if the intent was unmistakeably clear and they had a correct address?

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 08/12/22 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Does it matter that it was misspelled?

Not at all. It's just that you are now second person on planet Earth who knows this bit of observational trivia.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/12/22 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Does it matter that it was misspelled?

Not at all. It's just that you are now second person on planet Earth who knows this bit of observational trivia.

Laughing Laughing

Thanks. I feel so smart now!

Honestly, I could see something like that invalidating the whole thing.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/12/22 9:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

Holy cow!

He more than likely tried to (or did) sell classified information about Nukes to Saudi Arabia and/or Russia.

PostPosted: 08/13/22 1:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Holy cow!

He more than likely tried to (or did) sell classified information about Nukes to Saudi Arabia and/or Russia.

"Did"....? That's scary - no way to pull THAT *ship* back into the harbor. I certainly could believe he'd do such a thing for $$$$. Shocked

I saw some clickbait headline that said if Trump just promised to not run in '24, all this drama could end, no charges pressed. IF THAT HAPPENED, that's an utter miscarriage of any justice we have left in this country.

PostPosted: 08/13/22 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CpfDwx7tiLY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/13/22 5:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Holy cow!

"Did"....? That's scary - no way to pull THAT *ship* back into the harbor. I certainly could believe he'd do such a thing for $$$$. Shocked

I saw some clickbait headline that said if Trump just promised to not run in '24, all this drama could end, no charges pressed. IF THAT HAPPENED, that's an utter miscarriage of any justice we have left in this country.

If the Dems let that happen, I'll seriously consider voting for Liz Chaney. I might anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: