PostPosted: 09/23/21 5:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ucbart wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Skyfan22 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
I’ll be in section 106 tonight with friends come say hello. Individually I’m section 109 row B but either way 106 row L come say hello fellow rebkellian!

What assets would you be willing to give to LA for Kristie Toliver, if at all....since she's going to be spending a significant amount of time in the Dub anyway?

Harris, MoJeff, Thornton. And I don’t even want Tolliver at this stage of her career.

Nothing Toliver has barely 1 year left in her career imo. I would not give anything to aquire her unless she was a free agent which is possible i believe after next season anyway.

I understand what you're saying but honestly, I would take her over anything we've had the past two years at the position, plus the fact that she will working in town already, I figured what could be worse!

Do you think Imani will show up next year? If not, what would you like to see happen with our post options?

Do you want Imani to show up next year? She is just not good-like, at all.

Having been thru law school myself, I dont know how one can do it in 2 years. However, law school teaches focus unlike anything I’ve had in life, so when she does finish maybe she finds focus and commitment for basketball.

Skyfan22

PostPosted: 09/23/21 5:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ucbart wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Skyfan22 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
I’ll be in section 106 tonight with friends come say hello. Individually I’m section 109 row B but either way 106 row L come say hello fellow rebkellian!

What assets would you be willing to give to LA for Kristie Toliver, if at all....since she's going to be spending a significant amount of time in the Dub anyway?

Harris, MoJeff, Thornton. And I don’t even want Tolliver at this stage of her career.

Nothing Toliver has barely 1 year left in her career imo. I would not give anything to aquire her unless she was a free agent which is possible i believe after next season anyway.

I understand what you're saying but honestly, I would take her over anything we've had the past two years at the position, plus the fact that she will working in town already, I figured what could be worse!

Do you think Imani will show up next year? If not, what would you like to see happen with our post options?

Do you want Imani to show up next year? She is just not good-like, at all.

Having been thru law school myself, I dont know how one can do it in 2 years. However, law school teaches focus unlike anything I’ve had in life, so when she does finish maybe she finds focus and commitment for basketball.

Oops, I dont recall hitting submit twice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: