RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Free government at home Covid tests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DivaORcat16

PostPosted: 01/18/22 8:47 pm    ::: Free government at home Covid tests Reply Reply with quote

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but the site is up now. I've ordered mine. Someone posted the site here already, can't remember who, SORRY!

Big thank you though!

Covidtests.gov

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/18/22 10:09 pm    ::: Re: Free government at home Covid tests Reply Reply with quote

DivaORcat16 wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but the site is up now. I've ordered mine. Someone posted the site here already, can't remember who, SORRY!

Big thank you though!

Covidtests.gov

Ordered mine earlier today. I love the 28 character confirmation code. Only the US gov. could come up with that.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
tfan

PostPosted: 01/20/22 3:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They are also going to give out 400 million N95 masks for free. Though that is less than 2 a person, it would still help if they also told people to save it (and store it in a bag between week-apart uses which is allegedly OK to some degree) for when you need to be right next to a doctor/nurse/hair stylist or other close situation.

I was thinking that "wear a mask" (no qualification for mask) was ridiculous guidance from the CDC and Fauci et al, given how KN95 and N95 , or even medical/surgical masks were now readily available online. (I even saw an article in late 2020/early 2021 where USA N95 manufacturers couldn't sell them because they were not a part of the medical ordering system and had been unable to get into it and also could not sell them retail because Amazon and eBay still prohibited it.) But recently doctors started to advise more than cotton publicly, probably due to Omicron. And I think this single reported quote from CNN was enough to end "wear a mask":

Quote:
"Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, recently said on "CNN Newsroom."

Found a guy on YouTube who tests masks and as he says "I am surprised that I am having to do this versus the government doing it". He doesn't recommend buying masks on Amazon or eBay since there are counterfeits (and KN95 masks are not supposed to be up to snuff from every manufacturer). He has links direct to manufacturers and says he has never seen a counterfeit KF94 (a Korean standard close to N95) come out of South Korea.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N5XnjuPTkgU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 01/20/22 8:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There are now many companies, including some of the vendors on Amazon, out there selling counterfeit masks, as well as testing kits, hand sanitizer, etc.

Here's a list of FDA approved testing kits...
https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/in-vitro-diagnostics-euas-antigen-diagnostic-tests-sars-cov-2

Here's a list of products on the FDA's fraud list...you can search for "mask" or "test"...
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/health-fraud-scams/fraudulent-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-products#Warning%20Letter%20Table

N95 masks are supposed to be made to US standards. KN95 masks are Chinese. They may be made in the same factory in China.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: