RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2021 Commits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/14/21 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NDSU is adding 6’2 F Gabby Forde to 2021 class. She’s out of suburban Toronto and had originally committed to Texas Tech prior to Stollings leaving after which she opened her recruitment

https://youtu.be/7DvqUbxBpA8

Howee

PostPosted: 04/14/21 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now, that kid could play on my team any day, but....is it just my old eyeballs, or does she flirt with 'traveling' a LOT, especially on her jump stops?

PostPosted: 04/14/21 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Now, that kid could play on my team any day, but....is it just my old eyeballs, or does she flirt with 'traveling' a LOT, especially on her jump stops?

I don’t think it’s traveling in Ontario Howee. It’s Canadian Continuation of play. Wink

undersized_post

PostPosted: 04/14/21 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

I wondered this too! Speaking as someone who watched Caitlin Clark shoot stepback 3's all season, I was surprised I never saw a travel called. I truly don't understand the footwork for that move. It seems like the refs allow a slight shuffling of the feet if you are getting set to go up for a jumpshot, or put another way, if you come to a jumpstop, your feet don't have to necessarily land simultaneously? At any rate, it often looks like there's an extra step involved.

(Guess that's why I'm not a ref!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: