RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Notre Dame vs South Carolina - 11/26/17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/29/17 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
myrtle wrote:
They weren't exactly matched up. Shepard looks big but slow. I've been underwhelmed. It's the MAC truck vs the Ferrari.

Yeah i had higher expectations for shepard or maybe i let too many posters fill my head with her style of play before i watched myself , but Ive been more so impressed with freshman M. Vaughn so far to be honest.

Vaughn barely played in the SCar game.(3 minutes). Shepard played 36 minutes.

I wonder why , shes been there most consistent post so far this season . Was there any foul trouble ? She saved them against WKU and Oregon state with her play downlow . Along with the 2 great guards Arike & Jackieeeee .

I've been a big Vaughn fan and have been posting about her here regularly, but I think you are way off on her relative contribution vis a vis Shepard. Vaughn may eventually be better and more important, but she isn't close yet.

Koko Nelson was a critical contributor in the post vs SCar. I think because she was playing so well, Vaughn stayed on the bench. That may have been Koko' s best game ever.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: