RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Lauren Jackson Now Has Bigger Shoes to Fill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 01/07/05 2:03 pm    ::: Lauren Jackson Now Has Bigger Shoes to Fill Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
According to her agent, Jackson's foot is severely swollen and unable to fit in shoes. Jackson, the league's leading scorer last summer (20.5), is on pace with her rehabilitation, however.

While the opening-day matchup will feature reigning MVP Lisa Leslie of the Sparks, it's still uncertain whether Storm All-Star Lauren Jackson will play. She underwent a series of ankle surgeries after returning to her native Australia in October and will not be back on the court until April.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seattlestorm/2002143965_storm07.html

Why are Lauren's feet swollen if they operated on her ankles? Shocked Maybe LJ can try these options out:

Get better Lauren! Cool

4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 01/07/05 2:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Have you ever sprained you ankle and not had your foot swell some? Any kind of break down in circulation will make a foot swell. LJ had a major reconstruction done of her ankle and other acutrement around it. We probably haven't been told all that was done, but I am surprised that she still having swelling problems this far removed from surgery.

Knowing Number One-five, she will play against Leslie with a moon boot on, if necessary.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 01/07/05 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:
Have you ever sprained you ankle and not had your foot swell some? Any kind of break down in circulation will make a foot swell. LJ had a major reconstruction done of her ankle and other acutrement around it. We probably haven't been told all that was done, but I am surprised that she still having swelling problems this far removed from surgery.

Knowing Number One-five, she will play against Leslie with a moon boot on, if necessary.

Maybe it was the bone spurs Confused Every bball player seems to have them in their feet. But no, I've never sprained my ankle, torn anything or broken a bone. The closest I think was when somebody planted their foot onto mine while in a soccer match and caused a hairline fracture in the outermost metatarsal Arrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: