RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Rick Mahorn Wants to be a Head Coach, WNBA or NBA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 01/07/05 1:51 pm    ::: Rick Mahorn Wants to be a Head Coach, WNBA or NBA Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
"I want to be a coach," Mahorn said. "It doesn't matter where you are, as long as you're coaching. Even if you're in the WNBA, you look at Michael Cooper, who is now the head coach of the Denver Nuggets. Even if it's on an interim basis, he's still a head coach."

Mahorn said he's ready for a new job and a new boss -- although that term still feels strange when applied to his longtime friend.

"I haven't called him boss," Mahorn said. "I still call him Bill. Mr. Davidson" -- team owner Bill Davidson -- "I call boss."

http://www.freep.com/sports/shock/mahorn7e_20050107.htm

Good luck Rick

Shocked

Smoovie

PostPosted: 01/07/05 2:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They talked about this on first and ten. Skip, whatever his name is (who never has anything nice to say about the league) made the comment, after seeing Michael Copper make the jump, maybe these guys are seeing this as not such an embarrassing dead-end, like they use to. I like Woody, but I think Skip is a moron. He knows half of what he''s talking about with men sports and should totally stay away from women sports. Because he can only cover up his lack of knowledge with asinine zingers

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: