RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Give the Gift of WPS Soccer This Holiday Season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Other Women's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EthanJ

PostPosted: 12/03/09 11:57 pm    ::: Give the Gift of WPS Soccer This Holiday Season Reply Reply with quote

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/news/press_releases/091202-team-holidays.aspx

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (12/2/09) – Season two of Women’s Professional Soccer action is just four months away and WPS teams are spreading the holiday cheer during the offseason with special holiday ticket promotions and plans. From autographed memorabilia to special team giveaways and daily prizes, WPS teams are offering soccer fans unique ticket packages at great values for the whole family.

Visit the all WPS team websites for more details surrounding their specific plans. Don’t miss the exciting 2010 season of WPS with two new teams and the world’s best soccer action. And remember to visit ShopWPS.com when searching for the perfect gift for your favorite soccer fan!

Looks like some good "incentive" plans in time for holiday gift-giving. Thought I'd pass this link along for anyone who didn't get the mass email.

"You must be fast," she said. "You must do things that much quicker than the boys do. And you must understand that you will do them alone, that no one will pay attention. If they do, they will not be pleased." - Kate Walbert, <i>A Short History of Women</i>

St Louis Athletica STH - 2009, 2010
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Other Women's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: