RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Picks for Tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peaceplease

PostPosted: 07/05/05 3:28 pm    ::: Picks for Tonight Reply Reply with quote

The guards are tough to pick for tonight. DT can't be counted on for sure. It is so hard not to pick her. PeeWee is on a roll , but is she gonna be consitent? You never know if Becky is gonna be a turnover queen. Also, I wonder how LA will contain Becky. With Swin back, will Deanna be as effective? Decisions, decisions........anybody have any input? Confused

For the record, at the moment, I am leaning toward PeeWee, Nolan, Claw, Whitmore, Leslie and LA for the win. I know it's kinda LA heavy, but that's the lineup I am most comfortable with....so far. Wink

PEACE
sambista

PostPosted: 07/05/05 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i had the same problem, tho i must confess my heart's not really in it since my overnight tumble into the twilight zone . . .

i figure if dt can't get hot against slowasssass, then fuggedaboudit. i wanted to take peewee, too, and she may feel like schooling dt, but this feels more like dt's opportunity to exploit. tweety is now among that group of players that you can never not take, like mique and leslie and lauren. they'll have bad nights, but you just can't afford to lose all those points when they're on.

btw, reb . . . has anyone said that you could prolly kick tamara moore to the curb?

PostPosted: 07/05/05 6:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I couldn't afford Taurasi. She'll probably go off big.

Most people hate poetry
Catch24Rules

PostPosted: 07/05/05 6:27 pm    ::: Re: Picks for Tonight Reply Reply with quote

cheryleggleston wrote:
The guards are tough to pick for tonight. DT can't be counted on for sure. It is so hard not to pick her. PeeWee is on a roll , but is she gonna be consitent? You never know if Becky is gonna be a turnover queen. Also, I wonder how LA will contain Becky. With Swin back, will Deanna be as effective? Decisions, decisions........anybody have any input? Confused

For the record, at the moment, I am leaning toward PeeWee, Nolan, Claw, Whitmore, Leslie and LA for the win. I know it's kinda LA heavy, but that's the lineup I am most comfortable with....so far. Wink

It is a tough choice for tonight Cheryl. I originally went with DT, Nolan, Claw, Ford, Katie and Phoenix for the win, but am still looking to maybe fit in LL instead of Katie. She played an awfully good game her last one..think she was a tad miffed at not getting starting center for the West??? If that's the case, hope Claw is miffed too and plays with a vengence tonight..lol

sambista

PostPosted: 07/05/05 7:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i took pp to get all those other bigs in. figured cash wouldn't play that much tonight. that would be foolish.

but i also had to take sass to make it fit. you never know.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: