RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hey Herrade

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeiraNY

PostPosted: 12/20/04 1:34 pm    ::: Hey Herrade Reply Reply with quote

Are you going to the Knicks game tomorrow??? My old boss invited me to go w/ him so if you'll be there, let me know. I will be in Section 210.

Hey Mel, I'll tell Dirk that you're his number one fan!! LOL!!

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 12/20/04 3:18 pm    ::: Re: Hey Herrade Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
Are you going to the Knicks game tomorrow??? My old boss invited me to go w/ him so if you'll be there, let me know. I will be in Section 210.

Number one with a wedding ring... Wink

I can't believe the Knicks are first in the Atlantic Division.. Shocked

BCBG25

PostPosted: 12/20/04 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes, please do that lol...man, can't believe you're going to this game, that's so cool, Keira!
Write me more! lol

PostPosted: 12/20/04 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I will!! I'll give you a play by play account..or if my ex-boss stops talking throughout the entire game, I may actually pay attention Smile

I'm just excited I'll get to have my chicken fingers again!! Woo-hoo!!

BCBG25 wrote:
Yes, please do that lol...man, can't believe you're going to this game, that's so cool, Keira!
Write me more! lol

herrade

PostPosted: 12/20/04 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i'm probably not going to make it. i have 43 final exams to grade by wednesday morning, so i'm going to be a bit busy...

i'll probably still be upstate on sunday, but i should make it to the january 4 game....

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 12/21/04 12:07 am    ::: Re: Hey Herrade Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
KeiraNY wrote:

Why don't you believe it, they have a good team. Their record should be better than it is, I guess I should be happy that they're winning (unlike in years prior).

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 12/21/04 12:03 pm    ::: Re: Hey Herrade Reply Reply with quote

Well, all I'm saying is that when was the last time one associated the words "first place" with Knicks?? It's rained a lot since then!!

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
Admiral_Needa wrote:
KeiraNY wrote:

Why don't you believe it, they have a good team. Their record should be better than it is, I guess I should be happy that they're winning (unlike in years prior).

BCBG25

PostPosted: 12/22/04 9:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ok, now I want the recap lol...
Not much to say in a such lopsided win, but I knew that would happen.
I am at my parents' and I am dying with this dial-up connection. It's hurting even more my VGM and my ability to even check the boards lol

PostPosted: 12/22/04 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ok I'll give you a re-cap...Mavs beat the sh*t out of the lackluster Knicks. It was AWFUL from beginning to end. I didn't stay for the entire game and thank God for that!! Honestly, I don't know what the Mavs had for breakfast but it works. Dirk was his usual self. Kurt Thomas was on him and what a joke that was. The Knicks were outhustled, outrebounded, out shot, out-everything!! Mark Cuban was there and so was Isiah, lurking from the tunnel, pretending things were coming up roses.

Liberty tidbit: I went to say hello to Chris (security guard) who asked me what the deal was w/ Tari Phillips. I told him my theory and he believes that it's Patty that wants her out of town. He does sit behind the players so I'm sure he hears stuff...

BCBG25 wrote:
Ok, now I want the recap lol...
Not much to say in a such lopsided win, but I knew that would happen.
I am at my parents' and I am dying with this dial-up connection. It's hurting even more my VGM and my ability to even check the boards lol

herrade

PostPosted: 12/22/04 11:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i turned the game on to catch the third quarter. the knicks absolutely could not keep up with the mavs, who were scoring most of their points in transition. they were still running hard with plenty of steam left by the end of the third, and the knicks looked like a bunch of old ladies.

not sorry i missed this one! after the one point loss to detroit, i bet the garden was pissed!

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 12/22/04 11:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Honey, the Garden got empty at the end of the 3rd quarter. Before that, people were actually rooting for the Mavs and booing the Knicks. It must've been very embarrassing for the players, but it was just awful. The highlight of the evening was Jerome Williams thanking the crowd for coming and wishing everyone a merry Xmas...it was a very nice gesture for them to do, I thought.

However, as one of the local papers stated, the expression on Dolan's face was worth the price of the admission. He looked like someone who was forced to eat a lot of very sour lemons. LOL!!

herrade wrote:
i turned the game on to catch the third quarter. the knicks absolutely could not keep up with the mavs, who were scoring most of their points in transition. they were still running hard with plenty of steam left by the end of the third, and the knicks looked like a bunch of old ladies.

not sorry i missed this one! after the one point loss to detroit, i bet the garden was pissed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: