RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Liberty Games....I wish

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 05/05/05 4:42 pm    ::: Liberty Games....I wish Reply Reply with quote

I wish I knew someone who could tape the Liberty games for me this season, the ones that will be on MSG. As you all know Time Warner took MSG off in NY & Jersey (I believe), everyone that I know in NY has Time Warner Cable too. People that I know outside of NY don't get MSG, this is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong season for me.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 05/05/05 4:44 pm    ::: Re: Liberty Games....I wish Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
I wish I knew someone who could tape the Liberty games for me this season, the ones that will be on MSG. As you all know Time Warner took MSG off in NY & Jersey (I believe), everyone that I know in NY has Time Warner Cable too. People that I know outside of NY don't get MSG, this is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong season for me.

I may be able to help you out....not sure exactly what we're going to get on our CT Directv. We've had MSG but sometimes MSG2 (or something like that) takes over. I remember sitting down to watch a Lib game last year and it wasn't on.

Besides, don't I still owe you cards?

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 05/05/05 5:03 pm    ::: Re: Liberty Games....I wish Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Str8_Butta33 wrote:

I may be able to help you out....not sure exactly what we're going to get on our CT Directv. We've had MSG but sometimes MSG2 (or something like that) takes over. I remember sitting down to watch a Lib game last year and it wasn't on.

Besides, don't I still owe you cards?

No not me, I've never gotten anything from anyone online before. It would be great if you could help me, I'd appreciate it.

Jerseygirlie

PostPosted: 05/06/05 1:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm new to the board, but I may be able to help you out. I get MSG, so just let me know when there's a game on you want taped, and I'll see what I can do.

mowinglawn

PostPosted: 05/06/05 12:17 pm    ::: Liberty Games Reply Reply with quote

I will be putting highlights of Becky Hammon from the games on my website. Go here and send me an e-mail and maybe we can work something out about the games. This is the first year I have MSG, so I am assuming I will able to see the games, but I won't know until the first game.

http://thehouseofbeckyhammon.com/Feedbackpage.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: