RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

RI Senator Tiana Mack Twerks on TikTok in Re-election Bid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/08/22 1:56 pm    ::: RI Senator Tiana Mack Twerks on TikTok in Re-election Bid Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/i/status/1544349737968513024

https://moguldom.com/414871/rhode-island-democrat-goes-viral-after-twerking-for-votes-and-preaching-queer-inclusive-pleasure-based-sex-ed/

Quote:
Rhode Island State Senator Tiara Mack, 28, went viral on Monday, July 4, after she posted a video of herself twerking and encouraging people to vote for her.

In the TikTok video, Mack is wearing a bikini and twerking upside down. Afterward, she looks into the camera and says, “Vote Senator Mack.”

The Brown University-educated Mack also clapped back at several of her critics directly. Later that evening she tweeted, “Damn. Twerking upside down really makes the conservative, unhinged internet accounts pop off on a Monday.”

Mack also asked for donations for her campaign in response to a message from the Rhode Island GOP, who used her twerking video and bill to solicit donations.

“Honey baby. This ain’t it. Because I have an Ivy League degree and I’m a sitting state senator. It’s not about what I’m wearing. It’s not about what I’m doing. They won’t respect me regardless,” Mack responded to the commenter who challenged her demand for response.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/08/22 9:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey, if admitting to grabbing women by the pussy didn't keep Trump from being elected, why would a woman almost showing her's keep her from being elected?

And seriously, it's no worse than this.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/donald-trumps-tennis-photo

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/11/22 9:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Hey, if admitting to grabbing women by the pussy didn't keep Trump from being elected, why would a woman almost showing her's keep her from being elected?

I'm curious as to why you feel the need to lie in order to make a comparison to Donald Trump when everyone knows that he publicly denied actually doing that.

How is a state senator deliberately making a fool of herself (and her constituents) "no worse" than a photo of Donald Trump playing tennis? Shocked Exactly what is the problem with the photo you linked? Poor fashion sense from an old man? Tell me how a woman jiggling her fat ass on a social media platform used almost exclusively by children (which reflects her mentality) is even remotely similar to a paparazzi photo taken of someone engaging in a normal activity.

We all know how many pages long this thread would already be if Donald Trump did something even remotely comparable to this.

If you REALLY want to start making comparisons with Tiana Mack and Donald Trump, may I suggest you start with her behavior on social media. Specifically on Twitter. While President Trump hurt himself during his term in office with his ill-advised Tweets, Tiana Mack is taking it a step further by encouraging her young supporters to ruin their lives early on by defaulting on their student loans, which will eventually result in bad credit and wage garnishment:

One can only hope she won't be "above the law" when it comes time to collect on her loan for the Ivy League "education" she's so proud of not paying for.

Perhaps this is Rhode Island #6's "hold my beer" moment when people started calling the voters of NY #14 the highest concentration of plebs in America.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/11/22 10:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

I'm curious as to why you feel the need to lie in order to make a comparison to Donald Trump when everyone knows that he publicly denied actually doing that.

I'm stopping right here, no need to go any further. This is all we need to know. Trump denies it, so it must be the truth!!!!!

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 07/13/22 12:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

I'm stopping right here, no need to go any further. This is all we need to know. Trump denies it, so it must be the truth!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Now, YOU know he said he didn't ever REALLY grab pussies, lie to anyone, ever, pull a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine, or cheat contractors out of millions in his business days. He never raped women, cuz....well, cuz he SAID he didn't.
(are you getting the theme here? As the Trump fans realize the noose is tightening on their Asswipe of a "leader", as they realize he really DID LIE to any and all AMERICANS about 'stolen elections', they know they're only gonna look stupider 'n stupider, so YA....LET'S POST A TWERKING POLITICIAN. CUZ THAT'S WORSE THAN ANYTHING. (and, no no no....DON'T mention the White Supremacist meetings MTG attends, or Matt Gaetz's sex trafficking.)

PostPosted: 07/13/22 7:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Now, YOU know he said he didn't ever REALLY grab pussies, lie to anyone, ever, pull a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine, or cheat contractors out of millions in his business days. He never raped women, cuz....well, cuz he SAID he didn't.
(are you getting the theme here? As the Trump fans realize the noose is tightening on their Asswipe of a "leader", as they realize he really DID LIE to any and all AMERICANS about 'stolen elections', they know they're only gonna look stupider 'n stupider, so YA....LET'S POST A TWERKING POLITICIAN. CUZ THAT'S WORSE THAN ANYTHING. (and, no no no....DON'T mention the White Supremacist meetings MTG attends, or Matt Gaetz's sex trafficking.)

The floor drops tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!! I just found out that the hearing has been postponed!!!!!!

Last edited by Ex-Ref on 07/14/22 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/13/22 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Election Day is not tomorrow. That's the only floor that's dropping this year.

Here's the thing: I knew that when I reposted this news article, you would come out of the woodwork in full support of this kind of lunacy in the world of politics. And that Howee would follow along. Even though his contributions never have any value whatsoever. He'll just suck up to whoever is arguing with me.

If there were some other politician who behaved this way without a D next to their name, no one would support them. Not even you. All of the normal people out there, Democrats included, collectively shake their heads when they read stories like this. More TDS isn't going to change the subject.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/13/22 9:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

Here's the thing: I knew that when I reposted this news article, you would come out of the woodwork in full support of this kind of lunacy in the world of politics. And that Howee would follow along. Even though his contributions never have any value whatsoever. He'll just suck up to whoever is arguing with me.

If there were some other politician who behaved this way without a D next to their name, no one would support them. Not even you. All of the normal people out there, Democrats included, collectively shake their heads when they read stories like this. More TDS isn't going to change the subject.

First, I don't think that I could be described as being "in the woodwork" here.

Second, I never said that I supported what she did (I do have to give props though for the headstand, core strength, and flexibility to do what she did). TBH, it's a haunting image that will unfortunately never leave my head. Just like that photo of Trump's big ass.

Third, Steve Bannon has four choices tomorrow: Tell the truth about what all went on leading up to, and including, J6; lie; plead the 5th; or fall back on "I don't recall."

Lie, he's hiding something. Take the 5th, he's hiding something. Don't recall too often, he's hiding something. Tell the truth...Trump's going down!!!!!

So I'm going to get some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show!!!!!!

Howee

PostPosted: 07/13/22 11:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

Here's the thing: I knew that when I reposted this news article, you would come out of the woodwork in full support of this kind of lunacy in the world of politics. And that Howee would follow along. Even though his contributions never have any value whatsoever. .

It's like this, Ex-Ref.....

For Mr. First Class, "....his contributions never have any value" = really means = Howee's contributions are the only ones that Classy-Ass can't refute: he's simply not bright enough, as he clings to his sinking T-Rump Ship, like one of the last rats.

You'll notice SBQ who, in blithe sycophancy says "Trump denied that", yet he never refutes the incredibly obvious examples given him; he acts as if Tiana's publicity stunt TOTALLY EQUATES TO the gross immorality and EVERYFUCKING THING Trump and The Repuglicans have done for 4+ years.

This is how pathetic they are - they clutch at straws to find something *nasty* a Dem did, as if enough Red Herrings will obfuscate the blatant crimes of the orange leader, so no one will notice the treasonous crimes and it'll all go away. Criminy, Benedict Arnold was executed for less - what sweet, poetic justice it might be if T-Rump got to face an NRA firing squad, too. Cool

(SBQ, don't give up, honey....you may actually get some things right, sooner or later)

PostPosted: 07/14/22 5:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Second, I never said that I supported what she did (I do have to give props though for the headstand, core strength, and flexibility to do what she did). TBH, it's a haunting image that will unfortunately never leave my head. Just like that photo of Trump's big ass.

Third, Steve Bannon has four choices tomorrow: Tell the truth about what all went on leading up to, and including, J6; lie; plead the 5th; or fall back on "I don't recall."

Lie, he's hiding something. Take the 5th, he's hiding something. Don't recall too often, he's hiding something. Tell the truth...Trump's going down!!!!!

Hey, enjoy the show... that's what it is. If you believe that anything that Steve Bannon has to say is going to lead to an arrest of a former POTUS without any evidence of a crime, then just keep believing.

Tbh I really don't have time to watch (I'll get the "highlights" tomorrow), but if they don't subpoena the SS agents who had a firsthand account of Cassidy Hutchinson's sworn testimony to corroborate her story, this will be nothing more than another round of fanservice for the Trump haters out there. If they're never going to connect the dots (they won't), this whole endeavour will never have a payoff in the end.

What would you think about an Afghanistan and/or Hunter Biden commission being headed up in a few years by President DeSantis?

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/14/22 5:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Here's the thing: I knew that when I reposted this news article, you would come out of the woodwork in full support of this kind of lunacy in the world of politics. And that Howee would follow along. Even though his contributions never have any value whatsoever. .

It's like this, Ex-Ref.....

For Mr. First Class, "....his contributions never have any value" = really means = Howee's contributions are the only ones that Classy-Ass can't refute: he's simply not bright enough, as he clings to his sinking T-Rump Ship, like one of the last rats.

You'll notice SBQ who, in blithe sycophancy says "Trump denied that", yet he never refutes the incredibly obvious examples given him; he acts as if Tiana's publicity stunt TOTALLY EQUATES TO the gross immorality and EVERYFUCKING THING Trump and The Repuglicans have done for 4+ years.

This is how pathetic they are - they clutch at straws to find something *nasty* a Dem did, as if enough Red Herrings will obfuscate the blatant crimes of the orange leader, so no one will notice the treasonous crimes and it'll all go away. Criminy, Benedict Arnold was executed for less - what sweet, poetic justice it might be if T-Rump got to face an NRA firing squad, too. Cool

(SBQ, don't give up, honey....you may actually get some things right, sooner or later)

First of all, your lunacy is on full display with your hopes of Donald Trump being shot in a firing squad. Second, the reason I usually don't respond to you is not because anything you have to say makes any sense at all (or is grounded in reality), but because it is, quite frankly, beneath me to waste my time doing so.

These crimes only exist in your dreams because you will believe literally anything you are told. No one is clinging to Trump because most of us have moved on long ago. The first time you see "President Ron DeSantis" on your TV, this Trump Derangement Syndrome of your will turn into DeSantis Derangement Syndrome in an instant.

Who knows, maybe we'll see McConnell Derangement Syndrome when the Republicans take over Congress this November, and perhaps impeach both Biden and Harris. There's a much better chance of that happening than your TV show leading to Merrick Garland placing Donald Trump under arrest.

Howee

PostPosted: 07/14/22 8:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
....but because it is, quite frankly, beneath me to waste my time doing so.

Oh, THAT was established (in your beady little brain) LONG ago, when you announced your superiority was qualified by having flown in First Class. Until you stop your 3rd grade rants of "....when MY team wins, nahnahnah" (although that's ALL you have to cling to) you'll be viewed here as one of the Maga Mental Midgets - it's a very elite group. Cool

PostPosted: 07/14/22 8:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Oh, THAT was established (in your beady little brain) LONG ago, when you announced your superiority was qualified by having flown in First Class. Until you stop your 3rd grade rants of "....when MY team wins, nahnahnah" (although that's ALL you have to cling to) you'll be viewed here as one of the Maga Mental Midgets - it's a very elite group. Cool

You mean the time I debunked the "octopus" claim by pointing out that first class seats don't have shared armrests that flip up?

You should reevaluate exactly what it is you say on here. All of the hateful rhetoric is coming from you. Last time I checked, I never wished that people would die simply because I don't like them. I don't cross that line. With regards to MY rhetoric, there's a fine line between raw hatred (100% of your posts, with a little bit mixed in from select others) and responding in kind (my responses). Go back to the first post I ever made here in Area 51 and you'll see what it is that I said vs what YOU said in reply. The rest is history.

Don't like my viewpoints? Fine. Make a counterpoint. If you don't want me to respond in kind, maybe quit with all the nastiness. Some of us aren't going to put up with that. I don't go low unless YOU go low first.

Howee

PostPosted: 07/14/22 9:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

You mean the time I debunked the "octopus" claim by pointing out that first class seats don't have shared armrests that flip up?

You should reevaluate exactly what it is you say on here. All of the hateful rhetoric is coming from you. Last time I checked, I never wished that people would die simply because I don't like them. I don't cross that line. With regards to MY rhetoric, there's a fine line between raw hatred (100% of your posts, with a little bit mixed in from select others) and responding in kind (my responses). Go back to the first post I ever made here in Area 51 and you'll see what it is that I said vs what YOU said in reply. The rest is history.

Don't like my viewpoints? Fine. Make a counterpoint. If you don't want me to respond in kind, maybe quit with all the nastiness. Some of us aren't going to put up with that. I don't go low unless YOU go low first.

I s'pose I ought to thank you for putting me in the 100% club. I find that most edifying. Cool

You always *think* you 'debunk' things by, for example, pronouncing your 'experience' in First Class air flight as proof of anything, as if none of us might have experienced it. Or that Trump "denied" he grabbed pussy. Simply put? You debunk nothing. Then, when your shabby little arguments get blown away by simple facts, you get huffy.

You'll notice in this short thread, I didn't reply to you. I replied to Ex-Ref, and you started with the snowflake Wah-Wah-ing, disguised as childish insults. Rolling Eyes

Done. Carry on.

PostPosted: 07/14/22 11:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Hey, enjoy the show... that's what it is. If you believe that anything that Steve Bannon has to say is going to lead to an arrest of a former POTUS without any evidence of a crime, then just keep believing.

Tbh I really don't have time to watch (I'll get the "highlights" tomorrow), but if they don't subpoena the SS agents who had a firsthand account of Cassidy Hutchinson's sworn testimony to corroborate her story, this will be nothing more than another round of fanservice for the Trump haters out there. If they're never going to connect the dots (they won't), this whole endeavour will never have a payoff in the end.

What would you think about an Afghanistan and/or Hunter Biden commission being headed up in a few years by President DeSantis?

First - Have that many people in this country lost their fucking minds, electing that idiot as president?

Second - Thankfully someone realized that he's only capable of heading up a little commission and not allow him to try and ru(i)m the country.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/14/22 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/14/22 3:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Sheesh. Can't the family get a day or two of privacy for mourning instead of more media circus?

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/14/22 6:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Sheesh. Can't the family get a day or two of privacy for mourning instead of more media circus?

Huh?

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/14/22 11:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

I was at the beach all day with spotty cell service. I didn't know that Ivana had passed away until I got home.

Thursday's scheduled hearing was postponed on Tuesday, I think. Had nothing to do with Ivana's death.

StevenHW

PostPosted: 07/23/22 3:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Getting back to this Tiara Mack person, I don’t really think it’s going to make that much of a difference in her re-election chances. She won her race in 2020 very easily, so I can’t see how a twerking video is going to cost her very much votes.

Besides, I’ve seen worse election stunts which backfired. One that comes to mind was in 1995, when then-Mayor of San Francisco Frank Jordan who was in his 60’s, tried to appeal to younger voters by appearing on a morning drive radio show with two young “shock jocks”. But they did an interview by being naked in a shower. A photo was taken with all three men standing in the shower, and was on the front pages of the local newspapers. Jordan lost the election.

https://www.wpri.com/news/politics/sen-tiara-mack-has-no-regrets-after-twerking-tiktok-video-goes-viral/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: