RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

All Star 3-Point Contest and Skills Competition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/09/22 2:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just what we need. Ryan Rucco calling high schoolers adorable. 🤮

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/09/22 2:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What might Arike have had if she hadn't screwed up?

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 07/09/22 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anybody watching the post contest media availability? If so, who was the guy who sat down with Sabrina?

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/09/22 3:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I missed the whole thing. Thank you, ESPN. It doesn't help to record something when it's not occurring on the channel the recorder is set on. And thank you, YouTubeTV, for informing me the event had been moved from 3 to 3:30 to 4pm on ESPN, rather than telling me it was moved to ESPNU.

Rant over.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 07/09/22 4:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't know what Quigley plans to do after she retires from basketball but I would recommend to her becoming a shooting coach. She needs to pass her skills on to the next generation of hoopers. Women's basketball needs more players with good jump shooting skills.💫⛹🏿‍♀️🏀

PostPosted: 07/09/22 5:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
I missed the whole thing. Thank you, ESPN. It doesn't help to record something when it's not occurring on the channel the recorder is set on. And thank you, YouTubeTV, for informing me the event had been moved from 3 to 3:30 to 4pm on ESPN, rather than telling me it was moved to ESPNU.

Rant over.

I'm glad I checked to ensure the competition was going to be recorded on YouTubeTV since I have it programmed to record all the games. Since this wasn't a game, I had to schedule it, and it recorded properly.

HAD to watch Allie again! I was at this VIP watch party (thanks to a friend who is a VIP STH). We were cheering and cutting up like we were live in the arena! A shame the other folks crashed and burned in the final round, but I am so proud of Allie! Very Happy It was great how they showed Sloot and Parker getting excited as it became apparent that she was going to win - and then some!

The skills competition was an interesting concept - pairing a top HS player with a pro.

PostPosted: 07/09/22 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:

Rant over.

Same thing here. No notice that at had been moved. Real professional.

PostPosted: 07/09/22 7:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bummer...sorry that happened to the two of you (and I assume others).

ESPN is infamous for shifting stations for programming. In my experience, their recordings shift to the right station on YouTubeTV.

I don't know if ESPN replays the competition. Occasionally, I have found programs I forgot to record as videos on demand (VOD).

It also looks like fuboTV livestreamed it, and it might be available for a "lookback" - sign up for a free 7-day trial if you're not a subscriber.

https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us/articles/115000414712-What-is-Lookback-
Quote:
Lookback is an on-demand feature that enables you to go back in time and watch previously aired content for up to 72 hours after the program's original air time.

News and entertainment programming can be found along with all of our other on-demand programming on the Shows, Movies or Networks screens.

For sports programming, you can find previous events by day on the Sports screen.

PostPosted: 07/09/22 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You can stream it after signing in with your TV provider's credentials at

Sat, 7/9 - WNBA Skills Competition (1:04:11)
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/5f064c5a-0bfb-4ef0-a8ba-f744c75836a0

--
ciel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: