RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

3 Dead + Shooter in Indy Shooting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/04/22 2:00 pm    ::: 3 Dead + Shooter in Indy Shooting Reply Reply with quote

Dozens injured.

To the rest of the world, the USA is looking like the shit hole of Earth right now. Corrupt SCOTUS, J6, mass killings....

Oh, and here's a shocker...the shooter?
Quote:
The shooter – described as a white male with dark hair, 18 to 20 years old.

...the gunman apparently opened fire from a rooftop.

Jeezus, people!!! Stop for a minute and think about something other than yourself and stop this bull shit!!!!!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/07/04/shooting-disrupts-fourth-july-parade-highland-park/7802855001/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.

Last edited by Ex-Ref on 07/17/22 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Howee

PostPosted: 07/04/22 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's their 'murica....land of the BRAVE (shooting from a rooftop or in a classroom on innocent people) and home of the FREE ('free' if you don't mind being a target for NRA folks)

PostPosted: 07/04/22 3:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The parade had a heavy police presence. Cops won't protect you from anything.

PostPosted: 07/04/22 3:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://youtube.com/embed/VYOjWnS4cMY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/04/22 4:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
The parade had a heavy police presence. Cops won't protect you from anything.

Nobody said anything about the police presence. And of course they can't/won't protect us from something like this happening.

This is where the fucking people that we elect need to do something instead of just sitting on their asses collecting our money.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/04/22 11:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There aren't enough police in America to monitor every rooftop near a public gathering during the summer.

This guy reportedly posted multiple videos online in the last year of himself wearing tactical gear and simulating school and other shootings, which apparently didn't come to anyone's attention.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/05/22 12:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
There aren't enough police in America to monitor every rooftop near a public gathering during the summer.

This guy reportedly posted multiple videos online in the last year of himself wearing tactical gear and simulating school and other shootings, which apparently didn't come to anyone's attention.

I'm sure it came to some people's attention but I wonder whether those people would have mostly been either supportive, or conditioned to shut up and stop being judgmental of others who are merely celebrating their rights and freedoms. (I mean what male never played 'cops & robbers' at least once, or maybe 'cowboys & Indians', or 'parade attendees & sickfuck')

PostPosted: 07/05/22 4:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There were 970 other shootings in Chicago this year, many of which had more casualties than this one that no one here (or even the mayor of Chicago for that matter) could be bothered to care about. But now, all of a sudden, this one matters. Gee, I wonder why.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/05/22 5:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah me too.
Why would someone opening fire indiscriminately on a large public gathering be of more interest than say rival gang members killing each other?
I totally don't get it at all and I am totally not being disingenuous or sarcastic or stupid. Noooo. Someone explain pleeeese.

PostPosted: 07/05/22 5:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh, so they were all rival gang members who were killed in the other shootings.

You sure about that?

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/05/22 7:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
There were 970 other shootings in Chicago this year, many of which had more casualties than this one that no one here (or even the mayor of Chicago for that matter) could be bothered to care about. But now, all of a sudden, this one matters. Gee, I wonder why.

Where the hell do you get your information?

According to Wikipedia there have been 20 other mass shootings (4+ victims) in Chicago this year.

10* total died, with the most being 2. *That's .5 people per shooting.

87** total were injured, with the most being 7. **That's 4.35 per shooting.

And based on the descriptions, yeah, I'd say that at least 10 of them were gang related/drive-by shootings. (I'm thinking that more were, but I'm not going to profile by neighborhood because I'm not familiar enough with Chicago to do it accurately.)

This shooting (6) ranks behind Uvalde (22) and Buffalo (10) in the number of people killed.

It ranks only behind Dumas, Arkansas (26) in the number of people injured (25).

This shooting (31) ranks only behind Uvalde (40) in the total number of victims.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/05/22 9:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:

According to Wikipedia there have been 20 other mass shootings (4+ victims) in Chicago this year.

And based on the descriptions, yeah, I'd say that at least 10 of them were gang related/drive-by shootings. (I'm thinking that more were, but I'm not going to profile by neighborhood because I'm not familiar enough with Chicago to do it accurately.)

This shooting (6) ranks behind Uvalde (22) and Buffalo (10) in the number of people killed.

This shooting (31) ranks only behind Uvalde (40) in the total number of victims.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2022/06/02/chicago-had-971-shootings-in-first-half-of-the-year-violence-is-trending-down-from-pandemic-peak-but-is-still-way-too-high-expert-says/

That's my bad, it was 971 and that number only included data from January to May and didn't include last month or the first few days of July.

By your own admission with these heavily redacted numbers of yours, this isn't even the most deadly shooting in Chicago this year.

Since we're counting the total number of victims, should we get into that topic as well? Maybe we can dive into who the victims were also? Or who's running the show in Chicago? Or in Illinois?

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/05/22 9:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since we're on the subject...

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/map-at-least-276-kids-16-and-younger-have-been-shot-in-chicago-since-2021/

I don't remember anyone here giving a damn about any of these kids until now. Pretty sure you still don't. Must be because they were all in a gang.

scullyfu

PostPosted: 07/05/22 11:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:

Makes me ask for not the first time, but where the fuck is Chris Wray? His FBI is suspect on many things. He’s nothing but a CYA kinda guy, imo.

PostPosted: 07/05/22 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The gun violence in our country will never end. Not until someone powerful enough to bring to an end, forever.

PostPosted: 07/05/22 4:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:

Makes me ask for not the first time, but where the fuck is Chris Wray? His FBI is suspect on many things. He’s nothing but a CYA kinda guy, imo.

The FBI lost their way a long time ago. If they came knocking on my door to ask about anything, at this point in my life, I would say nothing at all. They have been corrupted.

Would you trust them?

Has anyone noticed that the last 3 shooters (that we heard about) displayed questionable public behavior that simply went ignored?

Any chance that maybe the FBI were told about at least one of them and did nothing? I happen to think so.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/05/22 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Has anyone noticed that the last 3 shooters (that we heard about) displayed questionable public behavior that simply went ignored?

He'd been visited by the cops. Since cops are just overpaid bullies nothing was done.

PostPosted: 07/05/22 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

https://blockclubchicago.org/2022/06/02/chicago-had-971-shootings-in-first-half-of-the-year-violence-is-trending-down-from-pandemic-peak-but-is-still-way-too-high-expert-says/

That's my bad, it was 971 and that number only included data from January to May and didn't include last month or the first few days of July.

By your own admission with these heavily redacted numbers of yours, this isn't even the most deadly shooting in Chicago this year.

Since we're counting the total number of victims, should we get into that topic as well? Maybe we can dive into who the victims were also? Or who's running the show in Chicago? Or in Illinois?

Wait a minute. You said:
Quote:

I provided stats to show you that there were not ANY other shootings in Chicago with this many victims. There were 20 shootings that had between 4 and 10 victims. The other 750 shootings that you have mentioned had <3 per shooting.

Quote:

WHAT???? I didn't admit that. I proved the opposite. I provided stats that show that there were not any other shootings in Chicago this year that had as many victims or as many killed (now up to 7). There were 3 mass shootings that had two killed and there were 4 mass shootings that each had one person killed.

The TWENTY MASS SHOOTINGS in CHICAGO had a TOTAL of TEN people KILLED. NONE of them had more than 2 killed. There are only two other mass shootings in the COUNTRY that had more killed than what happened yesterday in Chicago.

Here's where I got my stats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2022

You can sort by state, city, deaths, injured and total victims. Sort by Chicago and you will see that there have been 20 other mass shootings. You will also be able to look through the list and you will not see any other mass shooting in Chicago that had 7 killed and 25 injured. Not even close.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/06/22 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
The FBI lost their way a long time ago. If they came knocking on my door to ask about anything, at this point in my life, I would say nothing at all. They have been corrupted.

Would you trust them?

Any chance that maybe the FBI were told about at least one of them and did nothing? I happen to think so.

The last three? I'd bet more than 3/4's of the shooters in the past ten years have said something publicly and/or on social media that indicated they had a screw loose, owned weapons, and were fantasizing about shooting someone. Obviously some cases do get reported and prevented and we never hear about those, but there are a lot of people slipping through the cracks because people ignore the warning signs. I don't see a lot of people stepping forward either to say "Gee, I was worried about this guy so I called the police 6 months ago and they didn't even check him out."

And if the FBI knocked on your door and said, 'What can you tell us about your neighbor? Do you know if he owns any guns? Have you ever heard him talk about shooting up a school?", your plan is to say nothing at all?

Last edited by FrozenLVFan on 07/06/22 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/06/22 9:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Would you trust them?

The last three? I'd bet more than 3/4's of the shooters in the past ten years have said something publicly and/or on social media that indicated they had a screw loose, owned weapons, and were fantasizing about shooting someone. Obviously some cases do get reported and prevented and we never hear about those, but there are a lot of people slipping through the cracks because people ignore the warning signs. I don't see a lot of people stepping forward either to say "Gee, I was worried about this guy so I called the police 6 months ago and they didn't even check him out."

And if the FBI knocked on your door and said, 'What can you tell us about your neighbor? Do you know if he owns any guns? Have you ever heard him talk about shooting up a school?", your plan is to nothing at all?

If I had some previous knowledge of my neighbor (or anyone else) being a threat to society, of course I would tell local LE and let them do their work.

If the FBI knocked on my door asking questions like that, and I knew nothing about it, my answer would be "no" or I would say nothing at all. Why on Earth would I let them in the door? Or trust them for that matter?

The answer to your question is "no" I would not help them and would give any information that I had to the local LE on the basis that no one would come to my house to interrogate.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/06/22 9:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
If I had some previous knowledge of my neighbor (or anyone else) being a threat to society, of course I would tell local LE and let them do their work.

Waste of time. Local law enforcement knew about this guy and did nothing. They are useless.

PostPosted: 07/06/22 9:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Waste of time. Local law enforcement knew about this guy and did nothing. They are useless.

Not to mention underfunded and understaffed.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/06/22 10:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Cops are not underfunded

PostPosted: 07/06/22 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Cops are not underfunded

That absolutely depends on where you are.

Howee

PostPosted: 07/06/22 11:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Quote:

He'd been visited by the cops. Since cops are just overpaid bullies nothing was done.

Howz bout if due diligence was done with RED FLAG LAWS (which certain parties fight against)? Even with the kid's brief history of documented tendencies for violence, did ANYBODY enter his name into a database so he could be denied the gun purchase? And even if it WAS there, might a $-eyed gun merchant even bothered to look?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20220618/red-flag-orders-enable-political-abuse

Quote:
.... Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt (R) pointed out the danger Red Flag laws pose during a June 13 appearance on Fox News. Schmitt noted,

The Senate Republicans need to back away from this dangerous dance with these gun grabbing Democrats. That’s the first thing that needs to happen because this is a very dangerous road to go down and you’d be eviscerating two fundamental rights. A Second Amendment right and the right to due process along the way.

Such a 'dangerous dance'. Maybe one day, those mother-fuckerz will be eviscerated - by bullets from an assault rifle.

Last edited by Howee on 07/06/22 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: