Wings
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Sun
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Shades

PostPosted: 05/25/22 7:16 pm    ::: Wings @ Sun - 5/26/22 Reply Reply with quote

Uncasville, CT - 7:00 PM ET
TV: NESN+, Bally Sports Southwest Extra

Video stream:
https://www.ballysports.com/watch/live/dallas-wings
https://nesn.com/watch/

League Pass:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com/live/213192/dallas-wings--connecticut-sun

Game page:
https://www.wnba.com/game/20220526/DALCON/

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
myrtle

PostPosted: 05/26/22 6:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Natisha saying 'Jasmine Who?'

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 05/26/22 7:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Joyner Holmes looks much bigger than I remember. Is she serious about succeeding in basketball, or is that just her adult body type?

Queenie

PostPosted: 05/26/22 7:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

Not sure if not funny or even funnier with the context of their off-court relationship.

PostPosted: 05/26/22 7:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is it just me or are refs favoring the Sun? The Dallas players seem to be getting called for pretty minimal contact but the Sun players can even knock the Wings when they're dribbling so that they lose the ball, and nothing is called.

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/26/22 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bad calls or not it was going to be hard for the Wings to beat the Sun back-to-back. They did not come ready to play at all.

Satou needs to have her starting job back on Tuesday. KT is doing more than Izzy is right now, but McGowan is a no-go to start. Satou is better at PF. Harris needs more mins at the PG spot. The ball needs to move

PostPosted: 05/27/22 10:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Not sure if not funny or even funnier with the context of their off-court relationship.

Definitely funnier Laughing

With the Thomases, Hiedeman, and DB all on the same team it's a game of musical chairs Laughing

The Sun got their revenge on the Wings in a big way Shocked I'm not sure how successful Hiedeman will be in the long run of running the team this season, so far so good though. The biggest surprise for me on the Sun has been Carrington. Coming out of college I did not expect her to be productive.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/27/22 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
Bad calls or not it was going to be hard for the Wings to beat the Sun back-to-back. They did not come ready to play at all.

Satou needs to have her starting job back on Tuesday. KT is doing more than Izzy is right now, but McGowan is a no-go to start. Satou is better at PF. Harris needs more mins at the PG spot. The ball needs to move

I'm really surprised at lil T's lack of production. Do you think it's due to the system being run by the Wings?

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/27/22 7:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

I'm really surprised at lil T's lack of production. Do you think it's due to the system being run by the Wings?

That shouldn't be a big issue: post = catch under the rim - in the basket.

I've said from the jump that she looks heavy & slower than her Indy days. She's not a terrible player - but she looks terrible out there.

Wished they had kept U. Thompson.

I'm hoping we see a diff her after the All-Star break. Hopefully the Player development guy is as good as they say. 3 post players need to spend time with him.

PostPosted: 05/28/22 1:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Is it just me or are refs favoring the Sun? The Dallas players seem to be getting called for pretty minimal contact but the Sun players can even knock the Wings when they're dribbling so that they lose the ball, and nothing is called.

It's not just you, I feel it was the same thing they had to overcome the first game in order to win somehow!!!

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/28/22 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:

They looked gassed also, not just one or two of them, but everybody....I'll take the split thou, so it's all good!

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/28/22 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

I've said from the jump that she looks heavy & slower than her Indy days. She's not a terrible player - but she looks terrible out there.

I'm hoping we see a diff her after the All-Star break. Hopefully the Player development guy is as good as they say. 3 post players need to spend time with him.

Not sure how it looks on tv, but in person she looks as thou she's added a ton of muscle, especially in her legs & thighs which does make her seem alot slower while still keeping up the pace with everyone else.

I don't know, maybe there is still so much for her to learn in this new system that it's just going to take some time for her to get in where she fits in, plus VJ said on multiple occasions that she has thrown a ton of information at them to learn, so I'm willing to give T-Mac the time she needs to do whatever because I think it was a gamble Bibb made that will pay off in the long run!

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/28/22 5:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Not sure how it looks on tv, but in person she looks as thou she's added a ton of muscle, especially in her legs & thighs which does make her seem alot slower while still keeping up the pace with everyone else.

I don't know, maybe there is still so much for her to learn in this new system that it's just going to take some time for her to get in where she fits in, plus VJ said on multiple occasions that she has thrown a ton of information at them to learn, so I'm willing to give T-Mac the time she needs to do whatever because I think it was a gamble Bibb made that will pay off in the long run!

Something needs to shake with her by & after the All-star break. This is the last year of her rookie scale contract. She can't clunk around and get paid. But with the Wings.....

PostPosted: 05/29/22 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Something needs to shake with her by & after the All-star break. This is the last year of her rookie scale contract. She can't clunk around and get paid. But with the Wings.....

I think that's a reasonable amount of time to see results! What if things don't change, what would you suggest Bibb does then?

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/29/22 8:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

I think that's a reasonable amount of time to see results! What if things don't change, what would you suggest Bibb does then?

B. Jones from Conn should be a free agent, right? I think she can still be her same self on a new team.

Give U. Thompson a chance - never should've let her go

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: