54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Wings
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/17/22 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This team just need to play all their games on the road.

Bench scoring is nonexistent. Drop Collier bring back Thompson. The double double they claim McGowan is going to get every night will never be a question with Thompson. At minimum you will have points off your bench.

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

While Howard will be ROY, Austin is a better fit for the Mystics and was the right choice by Thibault. With Atkins, Clark, and EDD the wing is covered, they sorely needed more of an interior presence and she's fulfilling that for them.

All the Wings starters looked good, except for Arike Shocked

wnbafan

PostPosted: 05/18/22 6:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
wnbafan wrote:
Come on Mystics, let the Dawgs out!
Razz

Mystics fans generally root carefully before games and keep their fingers crossed.

I'm a Mystics fan since 1999 and I root how I root.

PostPosted: 05/18/22 6:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbafan wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
wnbafan wrote:
Come on Mystics, let the Dawgs out!
Razz

Mystics fans generally root carefully before games and keep their fingers crossed.

I'm a Mystics fan since 1999 and I root how I root.

Original Season Holder of 2 Tickets here, who suffer the long season to get Chamique Holdsclaw. I've eaten and served out crow on this and previous message boards over the Mystics. Laughing

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/18/22 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
While Howard will be ROY, Austin is a better fit for the Mystics and was the right choice by Thibault. With Atkins, Clark, and EDD the wing is covered, they sorely needed more of an interior presence and she's fulfilling that for them.

Agreed. Like I said when the trade happened Thibault didn't see Austin as a #1 pick and felt confident that she would be there at 3. Plus, he got a 2nd rounder from the deal.

Jack shot - shessh ! Thank God Satou is back

PostPosted: 05/18/22 10:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Free Charli Collier... Trade her to Minnesota.

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 05/18/22 10:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:

Agreed. Like I said when the trade happened Thibault didn't see Austin as a #1 pick and felt confident that she would be there at 3. Plus, he got a 2nd rounder from the deal.

Per Wayne Cole:

https://twitter.com/waynec0le/status/1526742070580621314

Coach Mike Thibault said, Shakira Austin was always going to be his pick; whether it was at 1 or 3, he was able to trade back and still get her.

zune69

PostPosted: 05/18/22 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If the Mystics are healthy they will win the championship...Of course, that's a big "If"

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 05/18/22 11:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
Per Kareem Copeland Washington Post:

https://twitter.com/kareemcopeland/status/1526747373803868160

Mike Thibault doesn't know positively about Myisha Hines-Allen, but believes it's a deep thigh contusion. Nothing structural. But could be out Friday. Delle Donne is heading back to DC as planned, but Elizabeth Williams is expected to play vs. Dream.

First time seeing the #1 overall pick vs the Mystics #1 pick. Great test for Shakira to show what she's got (which is a LOT). I do expect Rhyne Howard to continue scoring a lot - especially without Myisha and EDD to help protect the paint. Having EWill join, along with Shakira's defensive presence means we will have rim protection throughout the game.

~rAf
Milks26

PostPosted: 05/18/22 12:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:

Per Wayne Cole:

https://twitter.com/waynec0le/status/1526742070580621314

Coach Mike Thibault said, Shakira Austin was always going to be his pick; whether it was at 1 or 3, he was able to trade back and still get her.

Yes, because he knew that she would still be there. It was a good trade. Neither Atl or Indy was going to take her. They were looking in diff directions

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: