RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

SCOTUS Ready to Overturn Roe??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/16/22 5:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought that I had made a post about the dumbass OH AG and equally dumbass IN AG saying "here, hold my bible" but I can't find it.

Todd Rokita is a lowlife. Total and complete lowlife. He is little more than a pus filled pimple on Trump's ass. I wish I could say what I really think about him, but he'd probably start an investigation on me.

Rokita goes on the talk show circuit and babbles on and on about how he's going after the doctor that performed the abortion on the victim and that
Quote:
Bernard may have not followed all relevant policies, procedures, and regulations when she performed an abortion on a 10-year-old rape victim.

Quote:
"We have this abortion activist acting as a doctor with a history of failure to report,” Rokita said on the show. “So, we're gathering the information, we're gathering the evidence as we speak and we're going to fight this to the end.”

So now, the attorney for Dr. Bernard has filed a cease and desist order against Rokita. I'm thinking that this attorney is going to steal his lunch AND kick sand in his face!

Here's her bio: https://www.delaneylaw.net/team/kathleen-a-delaney

Here's a link to the letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LBG4v5vo1ai2JFYjUg0u4FP_nnnfK0in/view

Quote:
“Please cease and desist from making false and misleading statements about alleged misconduct by Dr. Bernard in her profession, which constitute defamation per se. Moreover, to the extent that any statement you make exceeds the general scope of your authority as Indiana’s Attorney General, such a statement forms the basis of an actionable defamation claim.”

Rokita is so fucking incompetent that he doesn't even stop to think that the WORST thing, the LAST thing, that Dr. Bernard could/would do for what she believes in to be the best care she can offer is to lie about a 10 year old needing an abortion, then not follow all of the proper procedures and not file the proper paperwork reporting the abortion and the child abuse.

No surprise here.
Quote:
“Dr. (Caitlin) Bernard’s available history on the medical licensing board public disciplinary website is totally clear,” said Ashley Hadler, a medical malpractice attorney with Garau Germano, P.C. “No previous violations or disciplinary investigations or actions are posted there.”

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/investigations/13-investigates/indiana-doctor-in-abortion-case-has-clear-disciplinary-history-rokita-records-law/531-e82af3ec-6e47-4e13-b4f2-78dc719633f0

And then there's this:
Quote:
After the arrest, a Telemundo reporter spoke to a woman who identified herself as the girl’s mother. When asked about the rape suspect, the woman told the reporter “everything they are saying against him is a lie.”

https://www.wane.com/news/everything-they-are-saying-against-him-is-a-lie-mother-of-10-year-old-rape-victim-defends-suspect-to-reporter/

I ventured to the WANE Facebook page yesterday. OMG, the comments. So many people saying that the mother should be locked up, and worse. The people commenting know NOTHING about the home situation of the mother. Neither do I, but we need to get the rest of the story before we hang her. Does she have to rely on the suspect/suspect's family to support her and possibly other children? Was it really the victims mother that they talked to? Is the mother herself 20-21 years old? Is this just the way things are in Guatemala? Is this "normal" for her life experience? Way more that we need to know before hanging her too.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 07/16/22 7:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
The people commenting know NOTHING about the home situation of the mother. Neither do I, but we need to get the rest of the story before we hang her. Does she have to rely on the suspect/suspect's family to support her and possibly other children? Was it really the victims mother that they talked to? Is the mother herself 20-21 years old? Is this just the way things are in Guatemala? Is this "normal" for her life experience? Way more that we need to know before hanging her too.

I cannot imagine ANY scenario where the person in that 'interview' is deserving of the benefit of the doubt. Nor is Guatemalan heritage an excuse.

IF NOT her mother (doubtful) then she still deserves the *hanging*....not even another 14 or 44 year old should be saying this girl is 'lying' or whatever. A pregnant child is a pregnant child. Maybe she was a 'trafficked' child, who knows....but IF ANYONE REMOTELY CONNECTED to her defends the sperm donor? Hang away! Case. Closed.

PostPosted: 07/16/22 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
The people commenting know NOTHING about the home situation of the mother. Neither do I, but we need to get the rest of the story before we hang her. Does she have to rely on the suspect/suspect's family to support her and possibly other children? Was it really the victims mother that they talked to? Is the mother herself 20-21 years old? Is this just the way things are in Guatemala? Is this "normal" for her life experience? Way more that we need to know before hanging her too.

I cannot imagine ANY scenario where the person in that 'interview' is deserving of the benefit of the doubt. Nor is Guatemalan heritage an excuse.

IF NOT her mother (doubtful) then she still deserves the *hanging*....not even another 14 or 44 year old should be saying this girl is 'lying' or whatever. A pregnant child is a pregnant child. Maybe she was a 'trafficked' child, who knows....but IF ANYONE REMOTELY CONNECTED to her defends the sperm donor? Hang away! Case. Closed.

Oh, I can. And what happened to innocent until proven guilty? This is still America, right? Or has SCOTUS taken that away too?

Maybe there was someone standing beside/behind her with a weapon in her back.

Maybe she has other children who were being held with a weapon on them.

We don't know if she truly believes that he did nothing wrong or if there was some reason that she said what she said.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 07/16/22 9:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Oh, I can. And what happened to innocent until proven guilty? This is still America, right? Or has SCOTUS taken that away too?

A ten year old was impregnated by someone who's admitted to the wrongdoing. I really don't see much room for conspiracy theories regarding a mother defending her child's rapist.

You're clearly far more charitable than I might be....until I see how torqued you are about a politician's ignorance: how is HE more damnable than that 'mother'?? Shocked

PostPosted: 07/17/22 5:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

A ten year old was impregnated by someone who's admitted to the wrongdoing. I really don't see much room for conspiracy theories regarding a mother defending her child's rapist.

You're clearly far more charitable than I might be....until I see how torqued you are about a politician's ignorance: how is HE more damnable than that 'mother'?? Shocked

The motive behind doing what they did/do is what makes him more damnable than what she might be at this point in time. Her words may have been said for the sake of survival - either her own survival or the survival of others that she also loves (in addition to the 10 yo). Rokita's motive was greed, condemnation, and pushing his agenda forward.

Also their history. We already know that Rokita is an ass. We don't know if the 'mother' is or not. She may be as horrible as you think she is. But she may not be either. We don't know. At least, I don't know. You've got a reporter showing up at her doorstep with a camera shoved in her face. We have no idea what was happening behind that door.

**This now leads to the question, is the victim identified/identifialbe? Telemundo said that they found the mother at the home of the suspect. People are going to put 2 and 2 together.

Quote:
"Everything they are saying against him is a lie," said the woman who opened the door of the house where Gerson Fuentes lived, arrested for the rape of a 10-year-old girl in Ohio. The woman, who did not want to give her name, identified herself as the minor's mother, stated that she is "well", and defended the detainee, assuring that she has not filed criminal charges against her.

https://www.telemundo.com/noticias/noticias-telemundo/crimen-y-violencia/la-madre-de-la-nina-de-10-anos-violada-en-ohio-defiende-al-joven-que-c-rcna38236

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/17/22 5:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A Go Fund Me has raised over $180,000 for legal and security expenses for Dr. Bernard.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/07/16/fundraiser-indiana-doctor-abortion-girl-ohio/10079229002/

Howee

PostPosted: 07/17/22 10:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
**This now leads to the question, is the victim identified/identifialbe? Telemundo said that they found the mother at the home of the suspect. People are going to put 2 and 2 together.

For the sake of the child, I certainly HOPE not....(can you even imagine her identity known as she goes back to school, etc.)

I clearly understand (and concur with) your position on the asshat AG; it's probably my background as an educator that makes me look FIRST to the mother in such situation - a child impregnated by someone known to the mother is almost always the result of an ongoing situation.

To the larger point: This is NOT a one-off, and can/does happen all over the place. How any politician might utillize this to fight AGAINST abortion rights is unfathomable.

PostPosted: 07/17/22 5:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

For the sake of the child, I certainly HOPE not....(can you even imagine her identity known as she goes back to school, etc.)

I clearly understand (and concur with) your position on the asshat AG; it's probably my background as an educator that makes me look FIRST to the mother in such situation - a child impregnated by someone known to the mother is almost always the result of an ongoing situation.

I agree that the mother fully knew what was going on and was most likely complicit. But until we actually have the evidence that she was....

Maybe the Griner thing is what is forming my leniency on this. Do I think that Griner is capable of taking illegal vape oil into Russia? Yep. Could I see Putin's people planting it in her luggage? Yep. Did Griner plead guilty because it's pretty much the only thing that she can do? Yep. Could the mother be in the same boat and saying that he didn't do it is pretty much the only thing that she can do? Possibly.

Quote:
To the larger point: This is NOT a one-off, and can/does happen all over the place. How any politician might utillize this to fight AGAINST abortion rights is unfathomable.

I'd like to agree with you, but I don't think that I can. Maybe because I live in Indiana and know what politician's are capable of.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/17/22 10:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

I agree that the mother fully knew what was going on and was most likely complicit. But until we actually have the evidence that she was....

Maybe the Griner thing is what is forming my leniency on this. Do I think that Griner is capable of taking illegal vape oil into Russia? Yep. Could I see Putin's people planting it in her luggage? Yep. Did Griner plead guilty because it's pretty much the only thing that she can do? Yep. Could the mother be in the same boat and saying that he didn't do it is pretty much the only thing that she can do? Possibly.

Quote:

I'd like to agree with you, but I don't think that I can. Maybe because I live in Indiana and know what politician's are capable of.

I can't find the story now, but I've read that the mother originally called social services about this situation. It's possible social services called the police and not the mother, so technically maybe the mother didn't report him to police. The fact that she was found at his house makes me think he's her BF or has some other position of power over her. And the girl's family is Mexican, not Guatemalan like the confessed rapist.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/18/22 7:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I see that it's now fashionable to harass SCOTUS justices, and with the blessing of pols in Washington. Can't wait to see the outrage when it starts happening to the left-wing justices too.

Queenie

PostPosted: 07/18/22 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If only there were a right to privacy they could invoke.

(now with spelling variations)
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/18/22 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They don't seem interested in that. I'm certain that one way or another this whole mess ends in bloodshed. Someone WILL up the stakes.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/18/22 7:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And in other appalling news...

Woman says Texas abortion law prevented her from getting timely miscarriage care

https://www.knoe.com/2022/07/18/woman-says-texas-abortion-law-prevented-her-getting-timely-miscarriage-care/

Howee

PostPosted: 07/18/22 9:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
I see that it's now fashionable to harass SCOTUS justices, and with the blessing of pols in Washington. Can't wait to see the outrage when it starts happening to the left-wing justices too.

Yass....just as vociferously as Kevin McCarthy excoriated those who harrassed justices, he was more DEAFENINGLY silent about the vileness directed at Kinzinger. All with the blessings of other Repuglicans.

Queenie wrote:

Stonington_QB wrote:
They don't seem interested in that.

No, they don't.....they've got no problem TAKING if from US citizens, but don't like it when THEY get harrassed....funny, isn't it?

PostPosted: 07/18/22 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Yass....just as vociferously as Kevin McCarthy excoriated those who harrassed justices, he was more DEAFENINGLY silent about the vileness directed at Kinzinger. All with the blessings of other Repuglicans.

Queenie wrote:

Stonington_QB wrote:

No, they don't.....they've got no problem TAKING if from US citizens, but don't like it when THEY get harrassed....funny, isn't it?

Yup, ignoring criticism of Rep. Kinzinger is exactly the same thing as ignoring a group (or this case promoting) of domestic terrorists offering bounties to people to seek out SCOTUS justices eating out with their families so they can be threatened... The usual halfwit response I've come to expect.

Howee

PostPosted: 07/18/22 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Queenie wrote:

Stonington_QB wrote:

Yup, ignoring criticism of Rep. Kinzinger is exactly the same thing as ignoring a group (or this case promoting) of domestic terrorists offering bounties to people to seek out SCOTUS justices eating out with their families so they can be threatened... The usual halfwit response I've come to expect.

THERE IT GOES AGAIN. Biotch can't help herself - goes to 4th grade snark on a dime.
My logic shames your pathetic assertions, and YOU go to the insults, as all losers DO. You really can't help it, can you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 07/19/22 5:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Queenie wrote:

Stonington_QB wrote:

THERE IT GOES AGAIN. Biotch can't help herself - goes to 4th grade snark on a dime.
My logic shames your pathetic assertions, and YOU go to the insults, as all losers DO. You really can't help it, can you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your "logic"... Haha

If my responses are 4th grade, what are yours? Kindergarten?

You're triggered so easily. It's very entertaining for me to watch you make fool of yourself.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/19/22 7:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

Don't even!!!!

Both "sides" do shit that they shouldn't and rarely does either side call out their own.

Dr. Bernard has had threats to kidnap her daughter. Here's a little of what her life is like. All because she took an oath to do what's right for her patients.

Quote:
“This is a known risk,” she said. “I knew this going into the job, I knew this going into a state like Indiana and I chose to do it anyways. So therefore when it happens I need to continue the mission I came here for.”

Quote:
She said the FBI advised her on security steps she could take.

Bernard told IndyStar she expected to receive threats at some point but thought they would come against her, not one of her family members.

The Go Fund Me is over $300,000 now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/07/18/caitlin-bernard-daughter-kidnapping-threat-abortion/10084723002/

And don't forget about the plot to kidnap MI's Gov. Whitmer.
Quote:
The suspects were apparently upset over her COVID-19 restrictions and pandemic orders, and according to the indictment, they decided to do something about it. And it reached the point where investigators said they made plans to kidnap the governor. Prosecutors say they even staked out her vacation home in northern Michigan, and they talked about either putting her on trial or just setting her adrift on a boat in Lake Michigan.

Quote:
(Gov. Whitmer's) office put out a statement saying in part that a plot to kidnap and murder a governor might seem like an anomaly, but it is, in fact, a product of our times. I will quote from it here. It is, quote, "the result of violent, divisive rhetoric that is all too common across our country," end quote.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/09/1091859759/2-men-acquitted-in-2020-plot-to-kidnap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/19/22 7:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Don't even!!!!

Both "sides" do shit that they shouldn't and rarely does either side call out their own.

Dr. Bernard has had threats to kidnap her daughter. Here's a little of what her life is like. All because she took an oath to do what's right for her patients.

Quote:
“This is a known risk,” she said. “I knew this going into the job, I knew this going into a state like Indiana and I chose to do it anyways. So therefore when it happens I need to continue the mission I came here for.”

Quote:

Bernard told IndyStar she expected to receive threats at some point but thought they would come against her, not one of her family members.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/07/18/caitlin-bernard-daughter-kidnapping-threat-abortion/10084723002/

Quote:
The suspects were apparently upset over her COVID-19 restrictions and pandemic orders, and according to the indictment, they decided to do something about it. And it reached the point where investigators said they made plans to kidnap the governor. Prosecutors say they even staked out her vacation home in northern Michigan, and they talked about either putting her on trial or just setting her adrift on a boat in Lake Michigan.

Quote:
(Gov. Whitmer's) office put out a statement saying in part that a plot to kidnap and murder a governor might seem like an anomaly, but it is, in fact, a product of our times. I will quote from it here. It is, quote, "the result of violent, divisive rhetoric that is all too common across our country," end quote.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/09/1091859759/2-men-acquitted-in-2020-plot-to-kidnap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer

Hey, I'm not advocating for violence. I'm merely pointing out where this is all headed if they don't do something soon.

As far as the Gov. Whitmer kidnapping story goes, you know that the men involved were completely exonerated after it was discovered that the entire plot was hatched by the FBI and it ended up being a case of entrapment, right?

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/19/22 7:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Don't even!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey, I'm not advocating for violence. I'm merely pointing out where this is all headed if they don't do something soon.

As far as the Gov. Whitmer kidnapping story goes, you know that the men involved were completely exonerated after it was discovered that the entire plot was hatched by the FBI and it ended up being a case of entrapment, right?

Not quite. There's way more to it than that and I don't have time to address all of it right now.

Two were acquitted of federal charges. One dude pleaded guilty. Two were a hung jury and will be re-tried.

There were several others that were in state court.

Howee

PostPosted: 07/19/22 11:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Queenie wrote:

Stonington_QB wrote:

Riiiight. Cuz Kinzinger & family are FAR less important/valuable than Kavanaugh's.

Laughing Laughing Laughing First Class Child misses it....AGAIN. Starts the snark, then don't like it when they get smacked down. And THEN say the smackers started it. VERY Trumpy.

Stonington_QB wrote:
Can't wait to see the outrage when it starts happening to the left-wing justices too.

Here's the "Wah-Wah-Wah-yer all so baddd, almost like us" shit...."

Stonington_QB wrote:

You do realize, Ex-Ref, that creating one's own facts is the Republican Way. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sucking up to Trump has its side effects.

PostPosted: 07/20/22 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Georgia's law banning abortions at about as early as six weeks of pregnancy with some exceptions can take effect immediately, a federal appeals court ruled Wednesday. The 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals on Wednesday immediately stayed a federal district court's order that had blocked the abortion law from going into effect...

The appeals court on Wednesday vacated the lower court's order, saying in its opinion that the US Supreme Court's decision in Dobbs v. Jackson last month "makes clear that no right to abortion exists under the Constitution, so Georgia may prohibit them."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics/georgia-six-week-abortion-law/index.html

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/21/22 5:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Meanwhile in Washington D.C., arrests are being staged with "handcuffs" in an effort not to promote change, but instead to increase Instagram traffic.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/25/22 7:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

University of Michigan med students walk out or White Coat Ceremony when anti-abortion speaker takes the stage. If you watch the video, you might want to take some dramamine first. The person that took it couldn't decide if they should film left or right and it goes back and forth quickly.

Quote:
A video showing the white coat-wearing students quietly getting off their seats, turning their backs on Dr Kristin Collier and leaving the room has gone viral on social media after it was shared by a Twitter user.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/michigan-medical-students-walk-out-of-speech-by-anti-abortion-speaker/ar-AAZWo2S?srcref=rss&ocid=iehrs

Edit to fix a huge error. Thanks tk!

Last edited by Ex-Ref on 07/29/22 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/25/22 12:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/republicans-weigh-garland-impeachment-as-biden-doj-drags-feet-on-extremist-abortion-protesters/

Quote:
The Biden Justice Department has yet to take action against abortion extremists menacing pro-life clinics and members of the Supreme Court. Republican lawmakers are resolved to hold leadership accountable after the midterm elections—even if that means impeaching Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R., Ohio), who is in line to take over the House Judiciary Committee if Republicans prevail in November, didn’t take a Garland impeachment inquiry off the table in an interview with the Washington Free Beacon. Jordan cited a range of alleged misconduct, from failure to enforce black-letter law to protect clinics and justices, to secret collusion with leftwing groups opposed to parents protesting woke curricula changes.

"That'll be a decision that will be made by the entire conference," Jordan said of an impeachment push.

The oversight planning is a response to conflict roiling the country following the High Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. Pro-abortion protesters tried running Justice Brett Kavanaugh out of a downtown Washington, D.C., steakhouse on Wednesday night, weeks after a gunman came to his home planning to assassinate him. And the militant pro-abortion network Jane’s Revenge has claimed responsibility for more than a dozen acts against pro-life clinics and churches, ranging from vandalism to fire-bombing.

It is a federal crime to demonstrate outside of a judge’s home with intent to influence deliberations. Regular pro-abortion demonstrations outside the homes of the conservative justices seem to fit that bill exactly. The Justice Department has taken no action against protesters as of this writing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: