RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Jordan Brand AA game streaming now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/15/22 5:17 pm    ::: Jordan Brand AA game streaming now Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iYcyJy9W4_g" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 04/15/22 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 04/15/22 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/15/22 7:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

5-10 Flaujae Johnson (LSU) won the MVP for the white team and was clearly the player that showed the most magic in this game. She has a perfect 45° ballistic arc on her soft 3pter, of which she made many, and also finished circus drives. In addition, she has one of the longest pony tails ever seen. (Whirlaway-like.)

6-3 Timea Gardiner (Oreg. St.) won MVP for the black team.
linkster

PostPosted: 04/15/22 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Interesting format to the game. After 3 periods a target score for winning the game is set by adding 23 pts to the leading team's score. First team to the target wins. No clock.

I like it.

linkster

PostPosted: 04/15/22 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The game was won with an offensive rebound and putback by Ice Brady, who looks a lot bigger than her 6'3 listed height. You'd think to look at her that she is going to SCar, but instead it's UConn. Very Happy

Howee

PostPosted: 04/18/22 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Miss Johnson appears to be a fun person to watch! Very Happy

PostPosted: 04/18/22 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
The game was won with an offensive rebound and putback by Ice Brady, who looks a lot bigger than her 6'3 listed height. You'd think to look at her that she is going to SCar, but instead it's UConn. Very Happy

From the little I've seen of her, she looks like a young A'Ja Wilson to me. Both lefties, similar size, and a comparable game.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/18/22 7:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
linkster wrote:

From the little I've seen of her, she looks like a young A'Ja Wilson to me. Both lefties, similar size, and a comparable game.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 06/16/22 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: