RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Indy Officer Stomps Man in the Head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/12/21 8:30 pm    ::: Indy Officer Stomps Man in the Head Reply Reply with quote

Disgusting. I hope that he is convicted (I'm not sure how he COULDN'T be, it looks pretty clear to me), serves his time, has to pay a large civil penalty, loses all of his friends and that his family shuns him.

The video of the arrest starts about -6:15 minutes. The kick or stomp (assault is probably a better word) is at -4:50 minutes. I'm pretty sure that the "Ken Nunn - Injury Attorney" banner is just showing sponsorship of the scroll and doesn't have anything to do with this incident - yet.

I don't know how it was only 'moderate bodily injury.'
Quote:
IMPD Sgt. Eric Huxley faces felony charges of official misconduct and battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.

I say tack on about 20 years to his sentence for his 'excuse.' This was no accident. He had every intention of doing what he did.
Quote:
“I accidentally kicked him in his face. I was attempting to put my foot on his shoulder and I accidentally kicked him in his face,” Huxley is heard saying on video, according to court documents.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/impd-sergeant-charged-after-bodycam-video-shows-man-stomped-in-face-during-arrest/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: