Board Junkies Forums

Tanisha Wright
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PUmatty

PostPosted: 10/15/21 10:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
What is next for Atl

A) Wright and After have some meetings. Carter is excited to return to the tema and play for a respected player and Wright is excited to mentor a great talent who plays the same position and has over lapping styles

or

B) Carter and her agent demand a trade and Wright and the GM make a decent trade for a new young player that can be a new building block for the future along with this years lottery pick

Also

What vet free agent could Wright being the new coach influence to come to the team and be a veteran leader to change the narrative and help the young talent grow

my short list
Fowles, Charles
the return of Angel for a farewell tour?

What could be a more positive narrative than new coach Wright inspires veteran players she has worked with in the past Charles and McCoughtry to team up with reformed Carter, up and coming McDonald and this years lottery pick (Howard, Smith, Austin) to create a balanced veteran/youth team looking for respect and redemption. surrounded a group of decent/hungry experienced role players Ch. Parker, Hayes, Sims, Billings, Dietrick, and pick 14

Carter/McDonald
Hayes/Sims/2nd round pick #14 (Henderson, Allen-Taylor or Hull)
McCoughtry/Dietrick
lottery pick (Howard, N. Smith or Austin)/Billings
Charles/Ch. Parker

obviously mix and match as you please
I am only slightly serious but that would create a redemption story a McCoughtry farewell tour story and there are a lot of players on that list with talent but not a lot of respect so an underdog us against the league kind of story as well
(Probably should have put this in the Atl 22 thread oh well)

I love the idea, but it's hard for me to imagine the two best players in league history without a championship (IMO, don't @me) opting to finish their careers in a rebuilding franchise mentoring youngsters instead of trying to get those rings.

pilight

PostPosted: 12/31/21 6:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
This is shaping up to be the best coaching hire of the off-season

Well, it looked good for a while...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: