52%  [ 11 ]
Mercury
47%
 47%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 21

mercfan3

PostPosted: 10/10/21 4:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:

One of the beautiful things about basketball is how much it varies. Chicago executed today. I fully expect Sandy and co to make the necessary adjustments come Wednesday.

Chicago should be feeling really good but Phoenix should not be feeling out of it.

Yup.

Chicago’s big advantage was depth, and it showed today.

Ours is Brittney. Chicago had a scheme to stop us getting the ball to her, and we couldn’t make the adjustment mid game. I expect they will next game.

With Sophie back, and the team more rested. We will hopefully be mentally ready next game.

PostPosted: 10/10/21 6:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
Wait...Holly with some tea? DT and CP don't like each other? I want details, now.

Does anyone like Parker?

Taurasi is the one who gives cheap and dirty shots if you guard her closely. Parker isn't a dirty player.

Tally24

PostPosted: 10/10/21 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
mercfan wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
Wait...Holly with some tea? DT and CP don't like each other? I want details, now.

Does anyone like Parker?

Taurasi is the one who gives cheap and dirty shots if you guard her closely. Parker isn't a dirty player.

That wasn't the question Laughing
tfan

PostPosted: 10/10/21 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Does anyone like Parker?

There was an implied "why would Parker be the problem?" there.

Milks26

PostPosted: 10/10/21 7:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

But, they need some offense from the bench. Dolson can't be the only one.

LET'S GO!!!!

PostPosted: 10/10/21 10:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Yeah the mercury are definitely In retrograde. Never forget they were down 1-0 to LV as well playing fatigued!

How’d that go?

You tell me …some of you merc fans get real stank if y’all don’t win Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 10/11/21 4:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Does anyone like Parker?

If i remember correctly DT and Parker were fine years ago. So i wouldnt be suprised if this has something to do with Parker falling out with Geno and team USA. When was this moment that Holly said this?

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
mercfan3

PostPosted: 10/11/21 7:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Does anyone like Parker?

If i remember correctly DT and Parker were fine years ago. So i wouldnt be suprised if this has something to do with Parker falling out with Geno and team USA. When was this moment that Holly said this?

I thought it was over BG joining the team in Russia. Like, Diana got her way and a teammate Candace wanted was left off the team. I could be completely wrong, but I swear I remember reading that.

Diana and Candace both seemed to be loved by most of their teammates, so I don’t think it’s a case of one of them being an asshole. Just probably something that happened.

PostPosted: 10/11/21 10:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was ok with Birdy’s pink & purple fuzzy sweater in a general sense, but it definitely was an odd wardrobe choice to wear as an in-arena analyst. And they’re in Phoenix for goodness sakes, how’s she really gonna wear that outside? Laughing

That was Cappie Pondexter with the pink pixie cut right? How did we feel about that? Razz When I first saw her, the first thing I thought of for some reason was that time she went missing 1-2 years ago. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 10/11/21 10:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Does anyone like Parker?

I thought it was over BG joining the team in Russia. Like, Diana got her way and a teammate Candace wanted was left off the team. I could be completely wrong, but I swear I remember reading that.

Diana and Candace both seemed to be loved by most of their teammates, so I don’t think it’s a case of one of them being an asshole. Just probably something that happened.
The rumour was it wasn’t a teammate it was CP herself that got dropped for BG to make the team. Overseas teams have a limit on how many Americans on a team rule.

tfan

PostPosted: 10/11/21 10:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

At some point in the game, 2nd or 3rd quarter with the Sky up and just scoring, Rebecca Lobo said "DANGER, this is danger!". I think she might be rooting for Phoenix.

Queenie

PostPosted: 10/11/21 10:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
At some point in the game, 2nd or 3rd quarter with the Sky up and just scoring, Rebecca Lobo said "DANGER, this is danger!". I think she might be rooting for Phoenix.

The Taurasi worship wasn't enough of a hint?

PostPosted: 10/11/21 11:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
I was ok with Birdy’s pink & purple fuzzy sweater in a general sense, but it definitely was an odd wardrobe choice to wear as an in-arena analyst. And they’re in Phoenix for goodness sakes, how’s she really gonna wear that outside? Laughing

Speaking of wardrobe choices, what about Sophie C in an old T-shirt and ripped cut-off jeans? She couldn't be bothered to put on team warm-ups or something?

Shades

PostPosted: 10/11/21 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Speaking of wardrobe choices, what about Sophie C in an old T-shirt and ripped cut-off jeans? She couldn't be bothered to put on team warm-ups or something?

When you’re out, you wear your own personal clothing.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
mercfan

PostPosted: 10/11/21 12:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

When you’re out, you wear your own personal clothing.

I think Sophie has looked pretty badass at each game on the sidelines.

Mixolydian

PostPosted: 10/11/21 1:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The wardrobe issue that's bummed me out is all the playoff games have used black/white jerseys (if I'm remembering correctly - maybe not in round 1). I miss the colors! I'm assuming that's a league mandate since it's been 100%.

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 10/11/21 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Does anyone like Parker?

The rumour was it wasn’t a teammate it was CP herself that got dropped for BG to make the team. Overseas teams have a limit on how many Americans on a team rule.

ooops...wrong thread. Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: