RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Transfers/Injuries/Sit-Outs/Redshirts 2021-22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queenie

PostPosted: 03/08/22 11:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
The last transfers he has listed are in January. I don't see any recent updates.

Do you have an ad-blocker enabled? I noticed the last time I went there with my ad-blocker up, I just had a big old message saying that the site needed ad support.

Admittedly, having to deal with ads means I check it somewhat less frenetically to see if any of my teams have lost someone, so maybe this is better for my mental health.

PostPosted: 03/09/22 7:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
The last transfers he has listed are in January. I don't see any recent updates.

I'm seeing the same thing you are.

PickledGinger

PostPosted: 03/09/22 3:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Durantula wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

You must be looking in the wrong place. I see updates all the time here https://wbbblog.com/womens-basketball-transfers-d-i-2021-22/

Did you all try this link? Updated today with 298 entries. It's a different page / address than last year's so your saved favorite link won't work.

Newest notables:

Vanderbilt's leading scorer Brinae Alexander is grad-trasnferring
Aaliyah Nye and De'Myla Brown both leaving illinois
Ciaja Harbison (17.5 ppg) leaving Saint Louis

PostPosted: 03/09/22 5:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What on earth is going on at Morehead State? I'm counting 10 transfers out down there.

PostPosted: 03/09/22 6:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
What on earth is going on at Morehead State? I'm counting 10 transfers out down there.

Hope it's not Quenton Hillsman, 2.0 - Shocked

PostPosted: 03/09/22 7:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ezuedu and Boyd both entered the Portal from Denver. They were the only decent players on their team this year - I’m afraid to see what happens next year!

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 03/09/22 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

Isn’t their coach a first year coach? Team went 1-27. Changing of the guard?

Coyotes

PostPosted: 03/09/22 7:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopsmom wrote:
Ezuedu and Boyd both entered the Portal from Denver. They were the only decent players on their team this year - I’m afraid to see what happens next year!

Sigh. Hope springs eternal that we have SOME people transferring in...or something, because at this point, I think that we've lost all five starters and the top returner is Mikayla Minnett, who averaged 5.2 ppg. Send help. plz. I'll take almost anyone that you don't want.

Howee

PostPosted: 03/09/22 8:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Interestingly enough, Denver already has their roster for NEXT season posted on their website. Shocked

PostPosted: 03/09/22 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
Hoopsmom wrote:

Sigh. Hope springs eternal that we have SOME people transferring in...or something, because at this point, I think that we've lost all five starters and the top returner is Mikayla Minnett, who averaged 5.2 ppg. Send help. plz. I'll take almost anyone that you don't want.

Well, the Nolan twins are apparently in the portal from St. John’s, and they seem nice, and Emma will probably not foul every two minutes again?

PostPosted: 03/14/22 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Twins Cavinder are taking their game and their media presence somewhere else. The Juniors announce their transfer from Fresno State.

PickledGinger

PostPosted: 03/14/22 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

USC leading scorer Jordyn Jenkins is in the portal. She was 2nd in scoring in Pac-12 games this year at 17.9. USC's loss is a huge gain for someone. Here's hoping she feels like coming back home to Seattle.

PostPosted: 03/14/22 3:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
USC leading scorer Jordyn Jenkins is in the portal. She was 2nd in scoring in Pac-12 games this year at 17.9. USC's loss is a huge gain for someone. Here's hoping she feels like coming back home to Seattle.

Word is that Alyssa Pili is also on the portal.

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 03/14/22 3:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
Durantula wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

You must be looking in the wrong place. I see updates all the time here https://wbbblog.com/womens-basketball-transfers-d-i-2021-22/

Did you all try this link? Updated today with 298 entries. It's a different page / address than last year's so your saved favorite link won't work.

Newest notables:

Vanderbilt's leading scorer Brinae Alexander is grad-trasnferring
Aaliyah Nye and De'Myla Brown both leaving illinois
Ciaja Harbison (17.5 ppg) leaving Saint Louis

Just clicked that link I bolded above. Last entry was 8/20/21

~rAf
summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/14/22 6:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, having to go through every single page to find out anything at all. He used to update every month, at least, in a separate space. No longer seems to.

PostPosted: 03/14/22 7:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's super weird about the WBBB link. I'm seeing updated today with 359 entries accross 13 pages.

If you're not seeing this version, try going up to the TRANFERS tab at the top and selecting the first tab, which SHOULD say "21-22: DI". Maybe it's a cookies thing or something and it's taking you to an older version of the page or something? Very strange. I promise we're not gaslighting you, he really has been updating daily.

Alissa Pili has even been added since I checked about 4 hours ago, it's that up-to-date. Southern Cal's aleady down to 9 for next year, including their one recruit.

PostPosted: 03/14/22 7:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Turn your ad blocker off for that site I bet that could be an issue. And its probably on many pages so someone doesn't just copy paste it elsewhere. Its a free service that i bet takes a ton of time to put together and people still complain?

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 03/14/22 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

He updated it just today. As he does everyday. Also maintains a DIi/D3 transfer page. And is updating future rosters for select P5 schools (plus UCONN)

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 03/15/22 1:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I usually go in on his twitter page, which I just have saved in my browser. I don’t even bring it up on my twitter account. Toward the top of his page he has links to his blog. I don’t know if this is a means of by passing any old pages.

https://mobile.twitter.com/raoul_000

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/15/22 3:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Brianna Tinsley is grad-transferring from JMU. We will miss her speed and long bombs.

PostPosted: 03/15/22 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Cavinders are departing Fresno St. They are wild things but pretty good scorers...and have a huge online fanbase.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 03/16/22 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Raoul reporting Kari Niblick is grad transferring from WVU. Career totals of 1000+ points, 700+ rebounds, 200+ blocks.

Kim Mulkey is on the line.

PickledGinger

PostPosted: 03/17/22 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Today's notable additions:

Taya Hanson - Arizona State
Shay Hagans - Penn State
Rita Igbokwe - Pitt

PostPosted: 03/17/22 10:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:

Hear, hear! 🥂 As of right now, UW is projected to have two open scholarships for next season. I hope we fill those two with a post (like Jenkins 🤞🏼) and a PG; but then, I'd also like to see some other players in our program leave in order to free up more spots. It feels a little weird to hope for current players to transfer out, but, so it goes in this day & age when your team has the clear-cut least amount of talent in the League, the transfer portal functions as it does, and desperation resulting from five consecutive seasons of absolute 'loserdom' sets in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Y'all can rake me over the coals for it, idc!

Last edited by Stormeo on 03/17/22 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LitePal

PostPosted: 03/17/22 10:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Stormeo"][quote="PickledGinger"]USC leading scorer Jordyn Jenkins is in the portal. She was 2nd in scoring in Pac-12 games this year at 17.9. USC's loss is a huge gain for someone. [b]Here's hoping she feels like coming back home to Seattle.[/b][/quote]

Hear, hear! [size=17]🥂[/size] As of right now, UW is projected to have two open scholarships for next season. I hope we fill those two with a post (like Jenkins [size=17]🤞🏼[/size]) and a PG, but then, I'd also like to see multiple other players in our program transfer [i]out[/i] in order to free up more spots. It feels a little weird to hope for current players to leave, but, so it goes in this day & age when your team has the clear-cut least amount of talent in the League, and the transfer portal functions as it does. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Y'all can rake me over the coals for it, idc! 'Tis what desperation does to a fanatic![/quote]

Jenkins is a 6'2 forward, not a post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 11 of 34

Jump to: