14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Sky
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 14

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 08/02/22 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sloot missing key FTs at this point of the game?
Just throw the whole game away....wow.

PostPosted: 08/02/22 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Vandersloot only 1 of 4 on two consecutive trips to the line.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 08/02/22 10:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As someone who watched Veronica Burton terrorize the Big Ten for the better part of the last four years, I'm so freaking proud of her rn!!!! This is her "coming out" game. Helps to have Arike out so the backcourt can actually share the damn ball.

PostPosted: 08/02/22 10:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice gritty win for Dallas! I really never like when Chicago plays them because you never know what you are going to get from them. They were really patient , fought hard and made good decisions. Veronica looked great! Marina was doing Marina things and while McCowan gave us fits, it is good to see her find her place in the league.

Unfortunately, the 4th quarter heroics didn't work this time for Chicago and I really would prefer that they not constantly need to pull out tough wins. I mean, I'm glad that they can but some games they should be able to just put away with a bit more comfort for them (and us Confused Laughing)

Sometimes matchups with certain teams are a problem and other times, there are real things that need to be fixed (I think it's a combination of both in this case) but hey they live to fight another day and adjust.

Go Sky!

Skyfan22

PostPosted: 08/03/22 1:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is the league intentionally sending Isaac the Racist to ref the Sky games. In a league that is so woke, the sure could do a lot better. Isaac is there for the commissioner’s cup and the team is flat, he’s there for the Wings and they're flat. Maybe if the league took seriously allegations of racism the Sky might play better.

ucbart

PostPosted: 08/03/22 2:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Skyfan22 wrote:
Is the league intentionally sending Isaac the Racist to ref the Sky games. In a league that is so woke, the sure could do a lot better. Isaac is there for the commissioner’s cup and the team is flat, he’s there for the Wings and they're flat. Maybe if the league took seriously allegations of racism the Sky might play better.

This is what we're doing now? Rolling Eyes

Skyfan22

PostPosted: 08/03/22 4:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Skyfan22 wrote:

This is what we're doing now? Rolling Eyes

Oops, God forbid we address racist issues. Better eye roll the forum until the focus returns to white priorities. Since the W evidently is not interested in addressing g the situation, it is not too hard to schedule Isaac somewhere else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: