35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Sparks
65%
 65%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 20

myrtle

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nneka can be Batman, but she needs a Robin. Brown has at least made some big shots, but in general you would think Cambage would become a dominant force...but so far still waiting. And without guards who can get the ball to either of the posts in reasonable position, it just looks pretty ugly.

Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Any team with Nneka as their Batman won’t make
It far. Sucks to say but Nnekas game is suited to crash the glass and play off a primary player. Her being the primary slows down LA’s offense bc her repertoire is full of up and unders and stationary plays. LA needs a scoring guard and Sykes , Carter along with Canada don’t seem to be the answer. Hopefully Panda can cure that .

Wasn't Nneka the MVP the year the Sparks won the championship?

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And it was McBride

Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That... was a generous five seconds.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Great pass by Shepard who was unfazed by the Sparks pressure

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
I'm just jinxing everything this evening.
Joined the NY game at quarter time, that did not go well.
Joined this one at half time. Yikes.
I think I need to stay off league pass for the rest of the night.

oh, no, *please* watch the Sparks game

Done

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

explain that last play? They need three, so they lob it in under the basket to Cambage...except it doesn't get there. Even if it got there, how's it gonna become three?

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

Done

Laughing Laughing

lynxmania

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LETS FUCKING GO!!! KMAC BABY!

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
explain that last play? They need three, so they lob it in under the basket to Cambage...except it doesn't get there. Even if it got there, how's it gonna become three?

I was wondering the same thing Confused

Hoopsmom

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Way to go Lynx!

lynxmania

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

Done

Luuuc… it was much appreciated Surprised Exclamation

PostPosted: 05/17/22 11:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Passing to the rim down three with two seconds left. Fish-ball at its finest.

PostPosted: 05/18/22 12:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Passing to the rim down three with two seconds left. Fish-ball at its finest.

😄😄

zune69

PostPosted: 05/18/22 1:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fisher needs to stop playing around and start Carter....Canada and Brown are backups at best. Carter has upside...Either start carter or play her 25+ minutes off the bench as a scoring guard.

Shades

PostPosted: 05/18/22 1:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BCSX4-V0aKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/18/22 8:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Any team with Nneka as their Batman won’t make
It far. Sucks to say but Nnekas game is suited to crash the glass and play off a primary player. Her being the primary slows down LA’s offense bc her repertoire is full of up and unders and stationary plays. LA needs a scoring guard and Sykes , Carter along with Canada don’t seem to be the answer. Hopefully Panda can cure that .

As Robin Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 05/18/22 10:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Next Star player to be cut or traded from Dallas needs to be Charli Collier. None of the Dallas posters see her upside or like her and Dallas doesn't seem to know what to do with her so...

Dallas/Gibb: Free Charli Collier and give her the opportunity to become a Star player too. Preferably, a trade to Minnesota where she can grow, learn and maybe win a championship.

Moriah has always been a great point guard, leader offensively and defensively and has a solid all around game. You don't manage and lead a team to 4 consecutive National Championships and can't play. When you have a knowledgeable Owner, GM and Coach on the same page with tons of USA and WNBA championships, thats what it takes to recognize and use talent.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/18/22 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Next Star player to be cut or traded from Dallas needs to be Charli Collier. None of the Dallas posters see her upside or like her and Dallas doesn't seem to know what to do with her so...

Dallas/Gibb: Free Charli Collier and give her the opportunity to become a Star player too. Preferably, a trade to Minnesota where she can grow, learn and maybe win a championship.

Moriah has always been a great point guard, leader offensively and defensively and has a solid all around game. You don't manage and lead a team to 4 consecutive National Championships and can't play. When you have a knowledgeable Owner, GM and Coach on the same page with tons of USA and WNBA championships, thats what it takes to recognize and use talent.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes set collier free to become an all star first teamer in Minnesota with their awesome ability to make every single player better.

PostPosted: 05/18/22 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes set collier free to become an all star first teamer in Minnesota with their awesome ability to make every single player better.

Go to You Tube and listen to what Moriah said on the postgame after the loss to Chicago. Listen to every sentence carefully and think about it. What's it mean. Why is she saying it. What is she telling you. Play it over a couple times.

I realize you never played high school or college basketball but think about what she is saying, where she came from, what did she do, how did she do it, under what circumstances, and then try to relate it to her experience in Dallas.

No response is needed or expected just do it. I don't expect you to or care if you believe me.

Just do it.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/18/22 4:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

Go to You Tube and listen to what Moriah said on the postgame after the loss to Chicago. Listen to every sentence carefully and think about it. What's it mean. Why is she saying it. What is she telling you. Play it over a couple times.

I realize you never played high school or college basketball but think about what she is saying, where she came from, what did she do, how did she do it, under what circumstances, and then try to relate it to her experience in Dallas.

No response is needed or expected just do it. I don't expect you to or care if you believe me.

Just do it.

You realize that about who ? Or is that for everyone in general ? Either way Happy mo Jeff found a home hope she stays consistent but she was not a great fit in dallas regardless. Not her fault not our fault we only made the mistake of giving her that terrible contract. Maybe Minny can give it to her now she's on her way to having an allstar year with this development already.

PostPosted: 05/18/22 4:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

As Robin :lol: :lol:

Then why wasn't Batman the MVP?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/18/22 6:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

As Robin Laughing Laughing

Then why wasn't Batman the MVP?

Because OG Batman had already won it twice and that year Robin really was the X Factor but overall without The real OG Batman , Robin has had no success. Yet on the opposite end of the spectrum there has been no issues. OG Batman still winning titles Laughing Laughing Everyone knew that was Tina's MVP but that miraculous stretch of unmissed shots along with setting the WNBA record for FG % gave Robin the nod. She's very efficient on putbacks and up and unders but 1 on 1 creating shots or playmaking is not in her skillset. Great leader but not Batman material Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 05/18/22 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Because OG Batman had already won it twice and that year Robin really was the X Factor but overall without The real OG Batman , Robin has had no success. Yet on the opposite end of the spectrum there has been no issues. OG Batman still winning titles :lol: :lol: Everyone knew that was Tina's MVP but that miraculous stretch of unmissed shots along with setting the WNBA record for FG % gave Robin the nod. She's very efficient on putbacks and up and unders but 1 on 1 creating shots or playmaking is not in her skillset. Great leader but not Batman material :lol: :lol:

It's just funny to me that, for Parker's last few years in LA, people were gassing Nneka up, and using her as a proxy to slander Parker. And now it looks like the slander has been turned against Nneka, since Parker left.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/19/22 8:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Because OG Batman had already won it twice and that year Robin really was the X Factor but overall without The real OG Batman , Robin has had no success. Yet on the opposite end of the spectrum there has been no issues. OG Batman still winning titles Laughing Laughing Everyone knew that was Tina's MVP but that miraculous stretch of unmissed shots along with setting the WNBA record for FG % gave Robin the nod. She's very efficient on putbacks and up and unders but 1 on 1 creating shots or playmaking is not in her skillset. Great leader but not Batman material Laughing Laughing

It's just funny to me that, for Parker's last few years in LA, people were gassing Nneka up, and using her as a proxy to slander Parker. And now it looks like the slander has been turned against Nneka, since Parker left.

I 100% agree with that Silky , i was not one of those who bashed CP3 but there sure were a lot of them and now the tide has turned. #HateHard ? Cool Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: