RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Transfers/Injuries/Sit-Outs/Redshirts 2021-22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoops9092

PostPosted: 02/01/22 11:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What's the latest on Bueckers' timeline to return? I read the 6-8 weeks would be this week. Don't have the patience to sort through all the boneyard threads, curious if anyone knew the latest on her return timeline.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 02/01/22 11:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mississippi State's Denae Carter (not to be confused with Jessika) tweeted that she tore her ACL and is out for the rest of the season.

PostPosted: 02/01/22 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoops9092 wrote:
What's the latest on Bueckers' timeline to return? I read the 6-8 weeks would be this week. Don't have the patience to sort through all the boneyard threads, curious if anyone knew the latest on her return timeline.

That seems to be a well guarded trade secret. Can't blame Geno for trying to contain the distractions but nobody believes based on empirical medical evidence that Paige is going to play anytime soon....Certainly not by the Tennessee game this weekend.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/01/22 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

robertoclementeforever wrote:
Hoops9092 wrote:

That seems to be a well guarded trade secret. Can't blame Geno for trying to contain the distractions but nobody believes based on empirical medical evidence that Paige is going to play anytime soon....Certainly not by the Tennessee game this weekend.

She was shooting on 1 leg during the Depaul game shes ready to go Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 02/01/22 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

robertoclementeforever wrote:
Hoops9092 wrote:

I'm sure she'll come back for the game at Marquette because that would just be our luck Smile . But in the interest of full disclosure I don't give Marquette a chance in that game whether she plays or not.

Ice

PostPosted: 02/02/22 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="lynxmania"]Rickea Jackson from MS State has entered the portal.[/quote]

Doubt they’re on her list, but I think Rickea would thrive at Iowa alongside Clark.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 02/18/22 12:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jordan Horston left tonight's Tenn-Bama game with her arm in a splint. Already scratched for Sunday's game against SoCar, and I would bet for the rest of the season.

thardy929

PostPosted: 02/18/22 4:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Jordan Horston left tonight's Tenn-Bama game with her arm in a splint. Already scratched for Sunday's game against SoCar, and I would bet for the rest of the season.

This is awful. What a bummer.

myrtle

PostPosted: 02/18/22 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thardy929 wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:

was it clearly broken? Did you see what happened? Crying or Very sad

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 02/18/22 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
thardy929 wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:

was it clearly broken? Did you see what happened? Crying or Very sad

Definitely didn't clearly see, and they declined to show any replays and turned the sound off because Horston was screaming. Just speculation, but she may have had someone step on her arm. Before this, multiple replays of a previous incident showed a Bama player throwing Key to the floor...Tenn was lucky she wasn't hurt too. No official word on the injury yet.

The next person who whines about UConn's injuries is getting a slap side the head.

ETA: Per VN, fracture/dislocation of the elbow.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33331994/jordan-horston-scoring-leader-tennessee-women-basketball-dislocation-left-elbow

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/20/22 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jayla Everett, Pitt's leading scorer, has been dismissed from the team. No reasons given other than coach's decision. I don't know the background or history leading up to this.

She was a top 100 recruit out of St Louis who spent her first two years at New Mexico and transferred to Pitt after getting into a public argument with the head coach.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 02/20/22 9:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kae Satterfield is no longer on the Xavier roster per a tweet from Raoul. She started out at Ohio State before transferring to Xavier:

https://twitter.com/Raoul_000/status/1495574037455646722

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 02/21/22 3:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kadie Deaton not on NDSUs roster anymore. Originally out Wisconsin she spent part of her frosh season at Northern Colorado. Transferred to NDSU and was immediately eligible at start of 20-21 season. This year saw 18.7 mpg playing time while averaging 6.1 ppg.

thardy929

PostPosted: 03/03/22 9:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Minnesota point guard Jasmine Powell has transferred to Tennessee: https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/womens-basketball/2022/03/02/transfer-point-guard-jasmine-powell-commits-tennessee-lady-vols/9342399002/

She was averaging 12.4 ppg, 5.7 apg, and 4.4 rpg before entering the portal this season, and was second team All-Big 10 last year.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 03/03/22 10:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thardy929 wrote:
Former Minnesota point guard Jasmine Powell has transferred to Tennessee: https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/womens-basketball/2022/03/02/transfer-point-guard-jasmine-powell-commits-tennessee-lady-vols/9342399002/

She was averaging 12.4 ppg, 5.7 apg, and 4.4 rpg before entering the portal this season, and was second team All-Big 10 last year.

That will solidify the PG situation. Rickea Jackson visited Tenn this weekend too.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/03/22 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
thardy929 wrote:

That will solidify the PG situation. Rickea Jackson visited Tenn this weekend too.

If Kellie were to land Jackson.... OMG!

PostPosted: 03/08/22 9:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aja Blount of Coastal Carolina has entered the portal.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/08/22 11:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
thardy929 wrote:

If Kellie were to land Jackson.... OMG!

Does not sound like it's going to happen per the rumor mill but we shall be in the know soon .

PostPosted: 03/08/22 12:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anybody know why Raoul seems to be so far behind lately?

PostPosted: 03/08/22 12:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thardy929 wrote:
Former Minnesota point guard Jasmine Powell has transferred to Tennessee....She was averaging 12.4 ppg, 5.7 apg, and 4.4 rpg before entering the portal this season, and was second team All-Big 10 last year.

Lindsey can't catch a break....what is going on with her? Does anyone hear any *bad* stuff about her coaching?

PostPosted: 03/08/22 3:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
thardy929 wrote:
Former Minnesota point guard Jasmine Powell has transferred to Tennessee....She was averaging 12.4 ppg, 5.7 apg, and 4.4 rpg before entering the portal this season, and was second team All-Big 10 last year.

Lindsey can't catch a break....what is going on with her? Does anyone hear any *bad* stuff about her coaching?

Well, she's the second starter to leave Minnesota midseason under Whalen. Without inside knowledge one can only speculate on whether it's truly catching a bad break, or if there's something about Lindsay.

PostPosted: 03/08/22 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Anybody know why Raoul seems to be so far behind lately?

Behind on what? Their site says updated today and has a lot of transfers. I don't think they they tweet out every single transfer just some of them.

Which transfers are you aware of that are not shown?

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/08/22 5:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The last transfers he has listed are in January. I don't see any recent updates.

PostPosted: 03/08/22 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’d say on average Raoul updates transfers every other day. Latest update was two hours prior to my posting this.

Durantula

PostPosted: 03/08/22 6:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
The last transfers he has listed are in January. I don't see any recent updates.

You must be looking in the wrong place. I see updates all the time here https://wbbblog.com/womens-basketball-transfers-d-i-2021-22/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 10 of 34

Jump to: