RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNBA Playoff Fantasy Game Is On

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicman 55

PostPosted: 08/22/07 9:52 am    ::: WNBA Playoff Fantasy Game Is On Reply Reply with quote

Between the three postings I did we now have 10 people who have expressed that they are interesed in playing the Playoff Fantasy Game. Here are all the rules everyone should need.

You may select any Player or Team throughout the Playoffs whenever they are scheduled to play. Please select a winner in every Playoff Game as well as a Top Efficiency Performer of the Day.

The deadline for selecting Players is the start of the First Game of the Day and the deadline for selecting Teams is the start of that particular Game. You will earn the actual Efficiency Points that your Player produces plus 5 Points for each Playoff Game Winner you select.

Later today I will post a link to the very best Injury Reports so that hopefully no one will lose Points by selecting a Player who definitely will not play. Thanks very much for your interest and support. I wish everyone Good Luck with your selections.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: