RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hey Slovy! Must have been...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/29/04 9:45 am    ::: Hey Slovy! Must have been... Reply Reply with quote

....a great game last night. The Hartford paper just gave a final score, but must have been a lot of fun!

Slovydal

PostPosted: 12/29/04 3:47 pm    ::: Re: Hey Slovy! Must have been... Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
....a great game last night. The Hartford paper just gave a final score, but must have been a lot of fun!

You know what?
I decided to go to the Long Beach game instead. They made a few mistakes in the final minute and blew it in overtime. Too bad, cuz they haven't beat Santa Barbara in something like 15 years. That game was more important to them than the USC game was to UCLA. I just saw the score a minute ago - I did miss a good one.
I found something nice to ask Noelle, Lisa and Nikki sign for Dani. I'll see about that after the next game. Luckily, UCLA and Long Beach don't play at the same time again this season. It was really hard to decide which game to go to.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/29/04 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Too bad you missed it! Sounds great on the autographs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: