RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Catherine Kraayeveld

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/19/04 12:41 am    ::: Catherine Kraayeveld Reply Reply with quote

I have not seen Oregon play with her in the lineup (saw Oregon last year when she was out with the ACL injury).

She is a 6-4 power forward who likes the outside shot quite a bit. Not sure if she can be a wing in the W, though, from what I have heard.

Has anyone seen her play?

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 12/19/04 1:02 am    ::: Re: Catherine Kraayeveld Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
I have not seen Oregon play with her in the lineup (saw Oregon last year when she was out with the ACL injury).

She is a 6-4 power forward who likes the outside shot quite a bit. Not sure if she can be a wing in the W, though, from what I have heard.

Has anyone seen her play?

It's your lucky day, I just saw her play against Ohio State U...

And OSU blew the Ducks out 73-58. Kraayeveld seemed OK, the media talked her up so I focused more on her, but in the end she didn't really catch my eye. Maybe next time she'll show more observable W potential. Would help for the teams to actually be competitive of course... Confused But hey, it's the PAC-10.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/19/04 1:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ah, but you saw Jessica Davenport. I saw her play in high school, and she was quite good. While Brittany Hunter got the better of her, Jessica is a solid player. Plus, having met her in person a few times and having interviewed her for FCP, I can honestly say she is a very down to earth, sweet kid.

Keegan

PostPosted: 12/19/04 5:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I actually saw her play when Oregon toured Australia in the offseason and played against the Sydney Flames.

The fact she's 6'4" and can shoot means she stands a good chance of sticking on a roster but I don't think you should expect much more than that.

Oregon is going to have problems with good perimeter players that create their own shot. Michelle Musselwhite dropped 35 on them that game (94-92 overtime win to the Flames, Snell and Fallon didn't play) and she just owned their defence. Candice Wiggins and Noelle Quinn must be sharpening their knives now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: