RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Smoovie, did you see your babies are getting Boneyard Play?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/13/04 2:30 pm    ::: Smoovie, did you see your babies are getting Boneyard Play? Reply Reply with quote

And Cam is still getting dissed in the same thread!

http://connecticut.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1367&mid=44536162&sid=&tid=44536162&style=2&Reset=1

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/13/04 2:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I do love this. Apparently, the Boneyarders can criticize whomever, but if the factual inaccuracies are pointed out, the messenger gets shot.

SouthBranch's comment about how I am "treated civilly" is hysterical, especially considering the source.

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/13/04 2:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They really don't like Cam.

When her hair is not in its traditional bun for basketball, it is certainly not in the poofy style the artist has chosen.

To that I say, she wears her hair down when she's off the court. Plus, I tried to capture her charismatic personality, and childlike enthusiasm for the game. Her game face don't showcase that.

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/13/04 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think they really love Cam deep inside. That's why they let him come play in their house, and I got banned!

It's okay, they went off on another of our friends in another thread yesterday too, and on yet another poster today. It's become a real lynch mob over there.

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/13/04 3:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They let Cam come inside and play, but not you?

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/13/04 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Right. I was blacklisted. I can't post anymore, and all because I defended Duke of all things. Me, a Husky fan, who's not that big a Duke fan (except for certain players and acknowledging their strength as a program).

I think they keep Cam around so they can treat him like Puppy Whalen treats slippers.

I sent a message to Cam; no one on the boneyard has found out yet that Marcus White of the men's team has left. If he posted it on the board, they'd probably blame him!

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/13/04 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Huskies are trying to recruit a very good friend of mine, Paul Harris. His family and mine are good friends, and I've known him since he was a tot. In fact, before he started growing out of control, we would play one-on-one all the time. I was up in Niagara Falls this summer, and we went to the Y and had a 3 point shooting contest. His shot has gotten so sweet. I really just wanted to talk with the lil fella and make sure he's gotten back on track. He's doing a lot better in school, now. He's a Jr., but only has this year left for eligibility. He's looking into an academy to play for another year. I'm trying to get him to check out one here in Houston.

I personally think of all the schools recruiting him now, he would really like to play for the Huskies. Based on our conversations, I would give them the edge.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=1159486

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/13/04 3:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

He looks good! UConn is going to need some perimeter players in a couple of years. It seems mostly Calhoun is getting big people. He already has a packed front court and he's got the 7 footer Bynum coming in next year. And Villanueva is not playing well enough to leave early. Gay maybe.

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/13/04 4:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
He looks good! UConn is going to need some perimeter players in a couple of years. It seems mostly Calhoun is getting big people. He already has a packed front court and he's got the 7 footer Bynum coming in next year. And Villanueva is not playing well enough to leave early. Gay maybe.

A couple of years ago, I gave him a 40oz ball to practice shooting 3 pointers with. His range is crazy, now. He started lifting around the same time, too. He was into training his arms, shoulders and chest. But, he didn't know much about training his core and legs, for basketball. I killed him for about 2 weeks in the weight room. Now, he does it on his own. He already has a pro frame. He has a great perimeter game, but he's a strong and explosive penetrator too. He's a baby "HeatWade"

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/13/04 4:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm sending you Dani next summer; the Smoovie training camp. I expect her to come back with crazy game and sick computer animation skills!

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/13/04 4:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I'm sending you Dani next summer; the Smoovie training camp. I expect her to come back with crazy game and sick computer animation skills!

Laughing I think you have Dani on the right track

herrade

PostPosted: 12/13/04 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I think they really love Cam deep inside.

i bet a lot of men do...

sorry! couldn't resist dropping in for a little raunchiness.

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 12/13/04 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
It's okay, they went off on another of our friends in another thread yesterday too, and on yet another poster today. It's become a real lynch mob over there.

You can say that again. Evil or Very Mad

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/14/04 12:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
i bet a lot of men do...

sorry! couldn't resist dropping in for a little raunchiness.

They sure do, DTS!

I still cannot believe what idiots they are over there. I haven't seen that amount of stupidity and denial than I have about T-Spoon's decision to join the Sparks.

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/14/04 2:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="CamrnCrz1974"]
Quote:
I haven't seen that amount of stupidity and denial than I have about T-Spoon's decision to join the Sparks.

She joined the Sparks......when did this unfold?

herrade

PostPosted: 12/14/04 6:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:

They sure do, DTS!

Hey, hey. That was my raunchy mind, not dts'!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/14/04 9:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Glad to see you're off the ledge Herrade! I was concerned about you after Patty C. became full time coach!

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/14/04 12:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Herrade, I am so sorry for not recognizing your dirty mind. A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/14/04 12:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Herrade, I am so sorry for not recognizing your dirty mind. A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

That's right, I'm the PG-13 or less version!

herrade

PostPosted: 12/14/04 8:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Glad to see you're off the ledge Herrade! I was concerned about you after Patty C. became full time coach!

that went down right in the middle of my exam writing week, so i was a wee bit distracted. right now, i'm one more exam away from ABD status (all but dissertation). i'm really looking forward to the day when i can make all of you call me dr. slut.

i read the threads on patty, and all my vitriol was adequately expressed by BCBG and dex. the decision was par for the meglomanical course that is blaze's world. right now, i'm seriously considering whether or not to spend $2,500 on season tix for the libs. i just don't think i can bear the pain of watching becky dribble herself into traps and donaphin letting rebounds sail past her head. i'd rather invest my money in a couple trips to connecticut and phoenix!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/15/04 9:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
i'm seriously considering whether or not to spend $2,500 on season tix for the libs. i just don't think i can bear the pain of watching becky dribble herself into traps and donaphin letting rebounds sail past her head. i'd rather invest my money in a couple trips to connecticut and phoenix!

S-U-N! I paid my season tix bill this morning. They were very good about calling me for money on the day it was due I might add Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: