RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Another New Member Here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
birdys#1seatownfan

PostPosted: 05/09/05 10:44 pm    ::: Another New Member Here! Reply Reply with quote

Hello all-I have been lurking on here for a while and decided to join this evening.

I'm from Seattle-big birdy fan as from my screen name I'm sure you can tell. I look forward to talking and meeting WNBA fans wherever you all are on this board!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"I have the ability to shoot the ball. I can go by you. I can pull up. I don't have one superior strength in my game. I just do a lot of things pretty good, and it makes me a pretty good player." - Sue Bird
peaceplease

PostPosted: 05/09/05 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Smile
Welcome Aboard. This group is great.
I'm a huge Sue Bird fan too!

PEACE
threefrom60

PostPosted: 05/09/05 10:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice of it to rain today on Birdy's first day back in town, eh? Assuming it rained as much up there as it did down here in Oly. As if to say, ahh, welcome home.

birdys#1seatownfan

PostPosted: 05/09/05 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thanks for the nice welcome!

Yes, it is indeed great to have Sue back home-I bet she's going to pig out on the american food she missed while in Russia!

Hey 360-are you coming to the Key on saturday for the Storm/Monarchs pre-season game?[/img]

"I have the ability to shoot the ball. I can go by you. I can pull up. I don't have one superior strength in my game. I just do a lot of things pretty good, and it makes me a pretty good player." - Sue Bird
ageckogirl

PostPosted: 05/09/05 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Welcome!!! Nice avatar I had not seen that picture yet!

Hope to see you at the game on Saturday!

birdys#1seatownfan

PostPosted: 05/09/05 11:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hey gecko girl,

Hope to see you at the game-do you have season tickets?

Where are you sitting on Saturday??

Thanks for the comp on the Sue signature avatar-it is new-it took me a while to find it. The card is part of the new 2005 WNBA Cards that come out in July I believe-I'll be trying to pull that card for sure!

If you want a copy of the pic, send me your e-mail and I'll send it your way!

threefrom60

PostPosted: 05/10/05 1:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, I'll be there... I'm a season ticket holder. I wouldn't miss it. I don't even mind the hour drive up there and back from Olympia. It's been such a long offseason it seems like, even though it was one of the shortest because the Olympics made it go so late, and our team played in the very last game possible!! I'm way, way too excited for the games to start again.

And just to clarify my sn, it's three like trey. As in, the 3 point shot Diana hit from 3/4 court (somewhere around 60 feet) that beat the halftime buzzer in the Uconn/Tennessee game in 2003.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: