RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Liberty @ Dream - 6/09/23

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 06/08/23 10:39 pm    ::: Liberty @ Dream - 6/09/23 Reply Reply with quote

Cup Records: NYL 3-2 | ATL 1-1
Atlanta, GA - 7:30 PM ET
TV: ion

Video stream:

League Pass:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com/live/230687/new-york-liberty--atlanta-dream

Game page:
https://www.wnba.com/game/20230609/NYLATL/

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
tfan

PostPosted: 06/09/23 12:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is a Local ION broadcast

WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 06/09/23 8:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Whelp, the Dream made a nice run and got it within 6, I think and then they went away from what got them there and NY made them pay. Haley had some nice minutes but once they got it close, her youth definitely showed up. I wonder if they will pick up a seasoned pg since their pgs are currently in plain clothes Confused

Nice to see Amihere get some playing time and Taylor make her debut.

Han got some nice minutes for NY and of the big 5(?), today was a Sabrina game. She ended with 37 on an efficient 10/18.

Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 06/10/23 12:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WfanFrJmp wrote:
Whelp, the Dream made a nice run and got it within 6, I think and then they went away from what got them there and NY made them pay. Haley had some nice minutes but once they got it close, her youth definitely showed up. I wonder if they will pick up a seasoned pg since their pgs are currently in plain clothes Confused

Han got some nice minutes for NY and of the big 5(?), today was a Sabrina game. She ended with 37 on an efficient 10/18.

The Dream had some strong flashes. But after their one excellent run in the 3rd quarter, they began making disastrous turnovers leading to Liberty fast breaks. You simply can't do that against a better team; it'll kill you. Obviously having two point guards in street clothes is part of that.

PostPosted: 06/10/23 7:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:

The Dream had some strong flashes. But after their one excellent run in the 3rd quarter, they began making disastrous turnovers leading to Liberty fast breaks. You simply can't do that against a better team; it'll kill you. Obviously having two point guards in street clothes is part of that.

Yes indeed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: