RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Who Wore it Better?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/25/23 9:09 pm    ::: Who Wore it Better? Reply Reply with quote

Cubs fan wears Kim's pink boa jacket.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2023/04/25/cubs-fan-wears-kim-mulkeys-feathered-jacket-game-wrigely-field/11737598002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/26/23 9:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was just kind of surprised the Miami mascot didn't show up with one at the next game. UT's Smokey probably would have.

PostPosted: 04/26/23 8:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It would look best in a fire.

PostPosted: 04/26/23 8:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i like it better on him, and ngl, he didn't need to wear the t-shirt underneath to justify it. he honestly should've just worn a shirt underneath that went with the outfit & really owned it. but i see he's a talking head at a radio station, so the subtle insecure undertones that go along with wearing an explanatory shirt don't surprise me.

ucbart

PostPosted: 04/27/23 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
i like it better on him, and ngl, he didn't need to wear the t-shirt underneath to justify it. he honestly should've just worn a shirt underneath that went with the outfit & really owned it. but i see he's a talking head at a radio station, so the subtle insecure undertones that go along with wearing an explanatory shirt don't surprise me.

He wore it better, but I'm a gay man, and he is hootttttttttttt afffff

Queenie

PostPosted: 04/27/23 4:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:

I think you overestimate how many people would have recognized why he was wearing that abomination. I wouldn’t want to own that either, to be honest.

PostPosted: 04/27/23 8:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

I think you overestimate how many people would have recognized why he was wearing that abomination. I wouldn’t want to own that either, to be honest.

But for the low, low price of $4,000 it can be yours!!! 🤣🤣

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
myrtle

PostPosted: 04/29/23 4:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
It would look best in a fire.

agree. it's one of the ugliest 'costumes' ever.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/30/23 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Y'all are just JEALOUS (MURDLE!).

I keep thinking - might people have though that particular jacket was just fine/more attractive in beige or olive? How 'bout if she'd worn it to a "Play for Kay" game??

Honestly, I just love the way it brought attention to the NCAA championship. Cool

PostPosted: 04/30/23 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

Honestly, I just love the way it brought attention to the NCAA championship. Cool

For the wrong reasons. I don't understand why she would want to take the focus away from the players....which is what she does by wearing these bizarro outfits.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/30/23 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:

For the wrong reasons. I don't understand why she would want to take the focus away from the players....which is what she does by wearing these bizarro outfits.

I dunno.....maybe she believes it DOES bring focus to her players: if people tune in to see HER, they might just fall in love, become more familiar with, be impressed by The Game, no?

PostPosted: 05/01/23 11:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kim wore it better. At least she didn't have to also wear Chicago Cubs gear at the same time! Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 05/01/23 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:

Not to mention all her drama queen behavior on the sidelines, which is just ICK. She overacts worse than a silent screen queen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: