60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

threadkiller1201

PostPosted: 09/05/22 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
craigmont wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
I think you either need nit picky refs or a way obvious travel in order to have it called in that situation.

My complaint is more clock management. Like, in an NBA game, they would spend a lot of time reviewing the time - and ESPN would show it.

It seemed pretty quick to both decide there were .8 seconds on the clock - AND that Young got the shot off on time.

They obviously just didn't see the travel. It happens. I was in the room, I didn't see it either.

Young clearly got the shot off in time, it only took one look at the replay to see that. That wasn't the least bit controversial. The most disturbing thing was Seattle's defense on that play.

It was just weird. You usually would see about ten replays of both. First with time remaining, second with the shot.

I thought so too! Usually in fact they make sure the tenths are exactly correct (the .8 after initially the clock said .2) and usually it takes so long it's almost like a time out for both teams, just to make sure they get it exactly right -- seemed really quick.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 09/06/22 3:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes this was a travel but earlier in the 4th ( think) she had an even more blantant travel on a drive right down the middle. She had like 4 steps and everyone was shocked that the refs let if go Laughing

Im getting annoyed at the refs for not calling a foul on Wilson for almost 6 quarters of game at this moment while on the other end you can blow at her and she will get to the FT line..

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
snlMINAJ

PostPosted: 09/06/22 5:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
snlMINAJ wrote:
Shades wrote:
It kinda reminds me of the jump-stop Ashley Corral was training Cameron Brink to do here. Not a travel. Ironically enough, Cameron Brink is wearing an Aces shirt.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gzYPttHky-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is great move, non-travel. aja basically did this move twice.
i am very concerned that some of you are even debating that it was not a travel.

And I am concerned that Seattle fans are suddenly finding complaints about officiating "not boring" when the call finally goes against their team! People travelling with the wind at their back say "what wind, you wuss?" When they return against the wind, they're outraged at the unfairness of it all.

shut up i don't care for either team so your dumb argument is invalid with me

undersized_post

PostPosted: 02/26/23 10:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/cwetzel31/status/1629976195994353666?s=20

Remember the Aces' sidelines out of bounds play that got Jackie Young the layup that sent this game to OT? Iowa used it today to get the game winning shot over #2-ranked Indiana. This video breaks it down.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: