0%  [ 0 ]
As there were no losers, there were no winners
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

Stormeo

PostPosted: 02/17/23 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
I think Haley Jones will be a better pro playing outside of the Triangle offense which limits her ability to create and be a playmaker. Having her play SF/PF she could play sort of like Napheesa Collier as a facilitator and threat from mid range. Yes she's not the defender of Gabby williams but shes a better offensive player than Gabby Williams .

I don’t think Stanford has really run a legit triangle offense since the Ogwumike days. Apparently it takes very specific player personnel to run. Stanford runs sets closer to a princeton offense, at least in the half court when they’re not trying to run in transition.

Ice

PostPosted: 02/17/23 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just looking at the potential of Horston and Jackson with their size and skill tells me they'll make way better pros than they look on an offensively challenged Tennessee team.

canadaball

PostPosted: 02/17/23 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ice wrote:
Just looking at the potential of Horston and Jackson with their size and skill tells me they'll make way better pros than they look on an offensively challenged Tennessee team.

Yeah they are athletic, but I am unimpressed with their basketball acumen (shot selection, decision making etc.). Maybe it is the Lady Vol program over the last few years (nothing close to a Final Four), but Tennessee has failed to produce a real W player for 5 years.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/18/23 4:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

canadaball wrote:
Ice wrote:

Yeah they are athletic, but I am unimpressed with their basketball acumen (shot selection, decision making etc.). Maybe it is the Lady Vol program over the last few years (nothing close to a Final Four), but Tennessee has failed to produce a real W player for 5 years.

________x

And Izzy Harrison , Diamond Deshields as well as Mercedes Russell do not count btw !

PostPosted: 02/18/23 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
canadaball wrote:
Ice wrote:

________x

And Izzy Harrison , Diamond Deshields as well as Mercedes Russell do not count btw !

Could not have said it better. I won't draft either. Miller at #3 then....

PostPosted: 02/18/23 8:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

so what i’m hearing from y’all is, Jackson in the 2nd round may not be so off-base Surprised Razz Wink

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/19/23 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
so what i’m hearing from y’all is, Jackson in the 2nd round may not be so off-base Surprised Razz Wink

I was actually being sarcastic the spin the convo took has me bamboozled Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: