RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#6 Indiana @ #14 Michigan - 1/23/23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 01/22/23 10:23 pm    ::: #6 Indiana @ #14 Michigan - 1/23/23 Reply Reply with quote

Ann Arbor, MI - 8:15 PM ET
TV: Big Ten Network

Video stream:
https://www.foxsports.com/live/btn (tvpli)

Audio:
https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioapplink/source/oas-1344/content/umichigan:allaccess-Live-1738

Live stats:
http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=431856

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 01/24/23 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
mzonefan

PostPosted: 01/23/23 7:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

From Michigan yesterday, “Small change for tomorrow night's game against Indiana. Tip will now be at 8:15 p.m. The game will start on FS2 and move to Big Ten Network following the completion of Northwestern/Wisconsin MBB.”

This was due to a Covid rescheduled game on Northwestern’s part.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/23/23 4:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mzonefan wrote:
From Michigan yesterday, “Small change for tomorrow night's game against Indiana. Tip will now be at 8:15 p.m. The game will start on FS2 and move to Big Ten Network following the completion of Northwestern/Wisconsin MBB.”

Hmmm. At least there's the promise to see it, as with the Iowa-Ohio St. game.

Why oh WHYYY is there nothing indicating television coverage of Thur night's B1G games??? Ohio St. - Indiana and the Michigan - Maryland matchups oughtta be great games, too. Where ARE you BTN, on Thursday night?

PostPosted: 01/23/23 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
mzonefan wrote:

Hmmm. At least there's the promise to see it, as with the Iowa-Ohio St. game.

Why oh WHYYY is there nothing indicating television coverage of Thur night's B1G games??? Ohio St. - Indiana and the Michigan - Maryland matchups oughtta be great games, too. Where ARE you BTN, on Thursday night?

They're both on BTN Thursday, at 6:30 and 8:30.

OhSt-IU should obviously be on ABC or at least ESPN, but the clowns in Bristol think you'd rather take a trip down memory lane than watch good WCBB between the numbers 2 and 6 teams. Or maybe they just want to watch their home team, as usual. So if you don't have BTN, you're just screwed.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/23/23 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, I DO have BTN, via YouTube Live. But I am typically inclined to go online to ESPN for the schedule of NCAA wcbb, and nowhere there do I see BTN listed as carrying either of those Big Ten games I mentioned on Thursday. Maybe it's just a glitch with whoever is responsible for keeping that updated. But I certainly hope to see those games.

PostPosted: 01/23/23 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Well, I DO have BTN, via YouTube Live. But I am typically inclined to go online to ESPN for the schedule of NCAA wcbb, and nowhere there do I see BTN listed as carrying either of those Big Ten games I mentioned on Thursday. Maybe it's just a glitch with whoever is responsible for keeping that updated. But I certainly hope to see those games.

Well, they are on the DirecTV directory and already set on my DirecTV DVR so I'm pretty certain they are both scheduled for BTN.

I told you, the folks in Bristol expect you to be watching ESPN Thursday night. They must be hiding all the many better televised games like the two on BTN, or ND vs FSU, and Duke vs VaTech.

Would you rather watch Olivia Miles vs Ta'Niya Latson or get drunk and pretend it's still 2005? Your choice.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/23/23 6:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Would you rather watch Olivia Miles vs Ta'Niya Latson or get drunk and pretend it's still 2005? Your choice.

Oh, my.....decisions, decisions.... Laughing Laughing Fortunately for all concerned, we can have it ALL, one way or another.

PostPosted: 01/23/23 7:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ESPN is awful at keeping track of stuff that's not on their networks. I use Hoopfeed on the day of to check out what's on.

PostPosted: 01/23/23 8:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

if the Wisconsin and Northwestern men go into overtime I swear to Arceus I will not be responsible for my actions

PostPosted: 01/23/23 9:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It feels like IU had gotten every friggin rebound - sometimes three attempts at a shot, but the third time’s the charm when you get that many looks.

Surprisingly Kiser has 4, and Berger has 2.

IU leads 48-38 at the half.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/23/23 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Who is the annoying as hell guy in the studio of the Big Ten Network?

Could do with a LOT less of his annoying ass shouting.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 01/23/23 10:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you for that tip on finding game airings, Queenie.

I didn't get to watch all of this, but Indiana is definitely playing at a high level right about now. BOTH teams had impressive FG%s, but the rebounding discrepancy was odd.

Also disappointing: the empty arena. Mad

PostPosted: 01/23/23 10:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:

the clowns in Bristol think you'd rather take a trip down memory lane than watch good WCBB between the numbers 2 and 6 teams. Or maybe they just want to watch their home team, as usual.

ESPN is in business to get the highest ratings possible. Their WCBB games are scheduled months in advance. Recall that before the season began and early in the season, both Tennessee and UConn were projected to be Final Four teams or close to it, especially by ESPN's gurus. Ohio State, Indiana, Notre Dame and Florida State were not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: