Sparks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mystics
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Shades

PostPosted: 08/06/22 11:10 am    ::: Sparks @ Mystics - 8/07/22 Reply Reply with quote

Washington, DC - 3:00 PM ET
TV: NBC Sports Washington, Monumental Sports Network, Spectrum Sportsnet, NBA TV Canada

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/a22e4111-eb18-45c2-a5ea-63acdfaf835d#bucketId=1
https://www.monumentalsportsnetwork.com/teams/mystics
https://spectrumsportsnet.com/watch/live/spectrum-sportsnet

League Pass:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com/live/213767/los-angeles-sparks--washington-mystics

Game page:
https://www.wnba.com/game/20220807/LASWAS/

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Rock Hard

PostPosted: 08/07/22 4:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Purple Reign!💜

PostPosted: 08/07/22 4:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TFW your "I want the Sparks to fail without Cambage" agenda runs into your "Fuck Elena Delle Donne and Mike Thibault forever and always" agenda.

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
myrtle

PostPosted: 08/07/22 4:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shocked

pilight

PostPosted: 08/07/22 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
TFW your "I want the Sparks to fail without Cambage" agenda runs into your "Fuck Elena Delle Donne and Mike Thibault forever and always" agenda.

You might have too many agendas

PostPosted: 08/07/22 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

Points were made.

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 08/07/22 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
pilight wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

Points were made.

UGH-LY game. Elena is clearly not peaking yet.

~rAf
Queenie

PostPosted: 08/07/22 8:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:

Okay, what’s your beef with Mike Thibault specifically? I’m not arguing, I’m curious.

(now with spelling variations)
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 08/07/22 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Home court for the playoffs is up for grabs and the Mystics lose to the SPARKS??

PostPosted: 08/07/22 10:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Okay, what’s your beef with Mike Thibault specifically? I’m not arguing, I’m curious.

Dude bugs me: I remember the first year he took over as head coach of the Mystics, and he made an ass of himself, arguing a call, in a nationally televised game. Mans has been on my shitlist ever since. He gets a disproportionate amount of praise for being a good coach, in my opinion, considering that he's lost more playoff series than he's won, and has missed the playoffs completely the same number of times that he's been to the Finals, where he's 1-3. Plus, I just don't like his vibe: he comes off to me like the kind of coach that would "leak" stories about players he doesn't get along with to the media.

tfan

PostPosted: 08/08/22 5:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mystics' Natasha Cloud calls referees 'trash' after controversial ending in loss to Sparks

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 08/08/22 5:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Mystics' Natasha Cloud calls referees 'trash' after controversial ending in loss to Sparks

Quote:
Washington Mystics guard Natasha Cloud called the referees "trash" and told the league to fine her after a controversial ending in the team's 79-76 loss to the Los Angeles Sparks on Sunday afternoon.

I'm sure the league will be happy to oblige, and so they should.

PostPosted: 08/08/22 6:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
tfan wrote:

Quote:
Washington Mystics guard Natasha Cloud called the referees "trash" and told the league to fine her after a controversial ending in the team's 79-76 loss to the Los Angeles Sparks on Sunday afternoon.

Tasha was telling the truth and I'm willing to contribute to a Go Fund for her, the WNBA had 3 Blind Mice referring the Mystics/Sparks game.

ucbart

PostPosted: 08/08/22 6:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

She should now be referred to as Karen Cloud because that's the way she acts. Her mouth never stops running. It's very odd for a mid-level player to be as arrogant as she is. And yes, I said what I said about her being a mid level player.

wnbafan

PostPosted: 08/08/22 7:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
tfan wrote:

Quote:

It pains me to say the Mystics lost this game on their own. In the previous possession down by 1 why give the ball to EDD who clearly was having a bad shooting day?! Any one of the other players should have been the one to take that shot. They had enough seconds on the clock to move the ball. A drive to the lane may have gotten them a foul if they missed the shot. The officiating was bad, though.

PostPosted: 08/08/22 7:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Home court for the playoffs is up for grabs and the Mystics lose to the SPARKS??

They’ve got two games against Indy to finish up the season. Their probable opponent, the Storm have 3 games: Sky, Minny, Aces. Much harder opponents.

It’s going down to the wire on 4 & 5 positions. Go, Storm!

PostPosted: 08/08/22 10:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
tfan wrote:

She should now be referred to as Karen Cloud because that's the way she acts. Her mouth never stops running. It's very odd for a mid-level player to be as arrogant as she is. And yes, I said what I said about her being a mid level player.

A mid level player? Tasha has a championship ring on her finger and leads the WNBA in Assist Per Game this season

greg5222

PostPosted: 08/08/22 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
ucbart wrote:
tfan wrote:

A mid level player? Tasha has a championship ring on her finger and leads the WNBA in Assist Per Game this season

A mid-level player who has been has endorsement from Converse, a chip ring from 2019, several times all WNBA defender, a leading player on the Mystics, a social activist. But we understand your disrespect and hate.

PEACE & LOVE GO MYSTICS!!!!!

ps The refs made sure the Sparks stayed in the playoff hunt by the way the game was called!!

Last edited by greg5222 on 08/08/22 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
greg5222

PostPosted: 08/08/22 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
ucbart wrote:
tfan wrote:

A mid-level player who has an endorsement from Converse, a chip ring from 2019, several times all WNBA defender, a leading player on the Mystics, a social activist. But we understand your disrespect and hate.

ps The refs made sure the Sparks stayed in the playoff hunt by the way the game was called!!

PostPosted: 08/08/22 1:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

greg5222 wrote:
several times all WNBA defender

One second team All Defense team mention falls short of "several" by any conventional definition

PostPosted: 08/08/22 4:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
greg5222 wrote:
several times all WNBA defender

One second team All Defense team mention falls short of "several" by any conventional definition

OK!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: