RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Kavanaugh Hearings: This is a good spoof
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 09/16/19 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Imagine if Breitbart made up a story about Sonya Sotomayor based on some idiot liar "coming forward" and she ended up getting impeached by the Trump administration over it? I wonder if some of the reactions on this board towards Sotomayor would be the same

You should probably read the story before throwing around false equivalencies between New York Times journalists finding corroborating witnesses to the incident in question, and discovering an additional case of him doing something similar, and Breitbart "making something up".

But carry on wondering why the reaction between these two scenarios are different.

I've read the story as well as the correction they just recently released to reveal a woman allegedly involved in the incident at a college dorm party doesn’t recall it. So in other words, this incident never happened either. I'm seeing the same reactions as before from one side.

Because that's what those words mean...

The woman declined to be interviewed. Friends say she does not recall it. None of that means it didn't happen or refutes that someone did see it happen, and that many others again backup the original claim and were all willing to tell the FBI about it, under penalty of law. There are many reasons a woman would tell her friends that she does not recall an event, including not wanting to get dragged into the middle of a messy situation. We have all seen what happened to Dr. Ford. Can you blame someone for not wanting to go through that?

But, regardless, there is significant evidence in the story that suggests these things did in fact happen. But, you know, keep grasping at straws.

I'm the one grasping at straws? Everyone in the world aside from like 3 people on rebkell have already acknowledged that this story is just as fake as Swetnick and Ford's testimony.

Stop believing everything you read from the NYT.

justintyme

PostPosted: 09/16/19 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

EveRYoNE iN teH WOrlD!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sometimes you come so close to being able to bring something of value to these discussions; it's like you want to just sniff the legitimate point and then retreat right back into the realm of inane BS.

PostPosted: 09/17/19 1:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
EveRYoNE iN teH WOrlD!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sometimes you come so close to being able to bring something of value to these discussions; it's like you want to just sniff the legitimate point and then retreat right back into the realm of inane BS.

I come so close that I end up being right every time. Obviously not everyone in the world believes the truth. Just the ones with common sense.

You do this thing where you take my facts and try and draw attention to something irrelevant. It never works.

justintyme

PostPosted: 09/17/19 2:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

You do this thing where you take my facts and try and draw attention to something irrelevant. It never works.

You mean how an entire article/book was written looking into the situation, where the most important part and where the lion's share of the article focused on, was the fact that there were a bunch of witnesses who corroborated Deborah Ramirez's account of what happened at Yale. It also focuses on the FBI's failure to interview these witnesses even though they were trying desperately to get in touch with them. These witnesses directly refute things that Kavanaugh testified to before Congress.

There was an additional story included, a relatively small story compared to the rest of it, that told of another person who said they saw Kavanaugh do something similar. In the book they make it clear that the victim of this situation refused to talk with them and that her friends say she doesn't recall it happening. For some reason, the NYT editor decided to leave out the part about the victim. Journalistically, that is terrible. I have no idea what the editor was thinking. However, they did the right and ethical thing, and issued a correction and it was included before it went out in its print edition.

But, as I said, the article itself was almost entirely about Deborah Ramirez's claim not the other one. So I find it ironic that you suggest someone else is trying to "draw attention to something irrelevant".

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 09/17/19 5:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FBI "investigation" was a sham, as we knew.

I'd love to see Kavabeer impeached, as soon as Trump's and Barr's are completed.

PostPosted: 09/17/19 6:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ymt2S3pxknE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymt2S3pxknE

PostPosted: 09/17/19 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
But, as I said....

WHY do you even waste your keystrokes?? It's as if you actually find some validity in the mindless babble? Rolling Eyes

Justin, I'm afeard yer beginning to suffer from Haley Joel Osment Syndrome...."I see d(umb) people walking around like regular people.....they only see what they wanna see....they don't even know that they're d(umb)."

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 09/17/19 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
<embed><iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ymt2S3pxknE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymt2S3pxknE

Eff the so-called "liberal" (lmao) media. Always on about "dems split on x".

How about noting the entire #OutlawGOP remains in lockstep with an illegitimately elected crook who has committed, and continues to commit, multiple impeachable offenses?

Liberal media my @ss.

PostPosted: 08/05/22 8:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What a total shocker!

4,500????

PostPosted: 08/06/22 4:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
What a total shocker!

4,500????

Can we nullify everything that the Trump administration ever did?

Go back to the last day of the Obama administration and start over?

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: