RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

NCAA 2021-2022 Fantasy League Draft Thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myrtle

PostPosted: 01/27/22 12:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

great decision to play Morrow. gutsy. and it paid off. she's been so impressive!

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/27/22 10:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
great decision to play Morrow. gutsy. and it paid off. she's been so impressive!

Thank you! I was so pleased with that decision and yet so terrified. I think I mainly did it because there were no real consequences for me for a loss this week as I'm stuck solidly in fourth regardless of results elsewhere.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/27/22 9:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Who better to fill the gaping hole in my roster, in light of Bell's injury, than one of her own teammates? Let's add Tishara Morehouse, FGCU.

Last edited by undersized_post on 01/27/22 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
myrtle

PostPosted: 01/27/22 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

undersized_post wrote:

myrtle wrote:
Oversized monster mashers

Ummmmm time will tell Twisted Evil

so far middlin mouses. Evil or Very Mad

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/27/22 9:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
undersized_post wrote:

myrtle wrote:
Oversized monster mashers

Ummmmm time will tell Twisted Evil

so far middlin mouses. Evil or Very Mad

Mikesell is certainly a wild thang. But not in the right way for you today.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/27/22 9:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

yeah, now watch her have a monster game against Iowa Crying or Very sad

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/27/22 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

taunt me all you want but leave my hawkettes alone ! Evil or Very Mad Wink

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/28/22 12:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

undersized_post wrote:
myrtle wrote:

taunt me all you want but leave my hawkettes alone ! Evil or Very Mad Wink

Why would we ever leave the Hawettes alone? They're so much fun to watch.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/28/22 2:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think playing the Miracles has inspired several of Bart's players to have their best games of the year.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/28/22 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I think playing the Miracles has inspired several of Bart's players to have their best games of the year.

I feel this, as ucBart's two best weeks of the year were both against me.
#StillNotOverIt

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/29/22 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I hate this game Evil or Very Mad I finally get one good game. Immediately followed by 0-2 from the FT line from one of my best FT shooters. ARRRGGGGHHHH!

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/29/22 7:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I hate this game Evil or Very Mad I finally get one good game. Immediately followed by 0-2 from the FT line from one of my best FT shooters. ARRRGGGGHHHH!

Our matchup seems to be coming down to the wire, my friend. All that remains for you is Miss Mizzou.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/29/22 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

undersized_post wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Our matchup seems to be coming down to the wire, my friend. All that remains for you is Miss Mizzou.

yeah, I will be lucky if you only beat me 7-3. Same for UC Bart. I never expected to get shit games from both Benzan and Mikesell in the same week. And the shit game from Bond was frosting on the cake. In general we can survive one shit game but not three.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/31/22 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just Embarassed embarrassing! My team is going to spend a lot of time in the gym this week. Evil or Very Mad

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/31/22 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Just Embarassed embarrassing! My team is going to spend a lot of time in the gym this week. Evil or Very Mad

We each had a pretty sh*t week -- yours was just quite a bit sh*ttier. Razz

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/31/22 2:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I will post standings later tonight, but I would ask for everyone to post a lineup for the next week. While the playoffs are starting, I am also hosting an “exhibition” game this week for the Top 6 in the League Standings. More to come later along with a coronation of the best team in the league over the regular season.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/31/22 3:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
I will post standings later tonight, but I would ask for everyone to post a lineup for the next week. While the playoffs are starting, I am also hosting an “exhibition” game this week for the Top 6 in the League Standings. More to come later along with a coronation of the best team in the league over the regular season.

We're all collectively waiting on the edges of our seats for the big reveal. #SelectionMonday Twisted Evil

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/31/22 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

undersized_post wrote:
Coyotes wrote:

We're all collectively waiting on the edges of our seats for the big reveal. #SelectionMonday Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing rofl
otoh I had planned to do taxes this week without distractions.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/31/22 6:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

^Coyotes will explain what this represents. Wink

hoopmom

PostPosted: 01/31/22 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

STARTERS
Makenna Marisa, G, Penn St. vs Northwestern 2/6
Lauren Park-Lane, G, Seton Hall vs Georgetown 2/2
Naz Hillmon, TF, Michigan vs Illinois 2/3
Monika Czinano, F, Iowa vs Wisconsin 2/3
Aijha Blackwell, F, Missouri vs Ole Miss 2/3
Jordyn Dawson, U, Akron vs Western Michigan 2/2
Tierra Hodges, U, Furman vs Western Carolina 2/3
Emmanuelle Tahane, U, Rhode Island vs St Louis 2/2

ALTERNATES
Jayda Curry, G, Cal vs USC 2/4
Maya Dodson, F, Notre Dame vs VT 2/3
Jewel Spear, G, Wake Forest vs UNC 2/3
Nancy Mulkey, TF, Washington vs Utah 2/4
Andra Espinoza-Hunter, G/F, Seton Hall vs Georgetown 2/2

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/31/22 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We need a total overhaul of our lineup...again, but for starters we will
Waivers:
India Pagan, Stonybrook
Naomi Alnatas, UMKC

and new signees:
Sam Thomas, F, Arizona
Amber Ramirez, G, Arky

may they continue to improve and become worthy of the Miracle name.

okstateguy

PostPosted: 01/31/22 11:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

G- Jacy Sheldon, Ohio State 02/07 vs Rutgers
G- Lexie Donarski, Iowa State 02/05 vs OK State (02/02 vs Kansas State)
F- Lauren Gustin, BYU 02/03 vs Portland (02/05 vs Gonzaga)
F-Mya Hollingshead- F, Colorado 02/04 vs Washington St (02/06 vs Washington)
C- Queen Egbo, Baylor 02/02 vs OU (02/06 vs Texas)
U- Lexie Donarski, Iowa State 02/05 vs OK State (02/02 vs Kansas State)
U- Madi Williams, Oklahoma 02/02 vs Baylor (02/05 vs WVU)
U-Esmery Martinez, West Virginia 02/02 vs TCU (02/05 vs OU)

Guard Alternates:
Lauren Heard, TCU 02/06 vs Kansas (02/02 vs WVU)
Areanna Combs, Eastern Michigan 02/02 vs Buffalo (02/05 vs Kent State)
Keni Jo Lippe, Oral Roberts 02/05 vs St Thomas (02/03 vs W Illinois)

TF Alternative:
Lorela Cubaj, Georgia Tech 02/01 vs Duke

Forward Alternative:
Vivian Gray, Texas Tech 02/05 vs Kansas State
Taylen Collins, OK State 02/05 vs Iowa State (02/02 vs Kansas)
Abby Cornelius, F Chattanooga 02/05 vs Samford (02/03 vs Mercer)

PostPosted: 02/01/22 2:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What a week, what a week! Here we are in the final week of the regular season with plenty left to play for including a title that some people will be bragging about to their great grandchildren in 100 years! Before we jump into the standings, here are the results from the final week of the regular season!

Entering this week, there was some pride to play for, along with a teensy-tiny bit of drama if Undersized Post somehow managed to lose by a heavy margin to Myrtle along with Adam having an incredible week. Alas, it was not to be as Undersized Post eked out the win over Myrtle much to the disappointing of the adoring followers of the Miracles. After years of an iron grip on this league, what a disappointing end to the regular season with week to forget with a loss to UC Bart. Speaking of the devil from Syracuse, he somehow managed to coach his team to a 6th place finish on the strength of two wins in the final week with the upset over Myrtle and the victory over OK State! In stunning fashion, Pureform also showed signs of life as we head into the playoffs by upsetting #2 overall, Adam 6.5-3.5. I would say that it was close, but realistically this was an unbelievable barrage from deep from Pureform! Sinking 15 threes at a 60% clip is nothing to sneeze at and if Pureform can evoke this form in the postseason, they could be very dangerous customers for an unlucky team. In shocking fashion, the title for the Queen of Ties came down to.....a tie. HoopSmom did their very best to ruin Coyotes only claim to fame this season by grabbing two ties this week against Pureform and Coyote -- mind you the tie against Coyote was by a single steal. How very unfortunate. In fitting fashion, both HoopSmom and Coyotes will finish with six ties apiece over the course of the season. Not to be outdone, the other Hoopmom managed to grab some impressive ties of their own including an impressive tie against #2 Adam. Hoopmom seems to be hitting their stride at the right time, and will be a formidable opponent for the Wily Coyote in the first round of the tournament!

Congratulations to all on a regular season well played. At this juncture, you have played twice against everyone in the league, and we are now moving into the post season. More to come on the deliciousness that is the postseason in a few minutes here -- a place where every team can redeem themselves by knocking off teams that deserve to be beaten again.

Without further ado, the final standings!

Here we are, needing to begin the coronation of the 2021-2022 Rebkell's Regular Season Champions! As we assemble to crown this years queen, please take a moment to gather your respects and kneel before this year's victor!

I am pleased to proclaim Undersized Post as the Queen of the Land, Victor of the Rebkell Hunger Games, Mother of Dragons, and Superb Coach for their fantasy team this year! What an excellent team that you've assembled -- and all honor and glory shall be ascribed to the team-- but first -- your crown, good ser!

It is always good to recognize the players behind an excellent coach. These are some of the players that the Oversized Post played this season. It is known that these players strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Kierstan Bell!

Jasmine Dickey!

Veronica Burton!

Dyaisha Fair!

As images will likely get too unwieldly here on Rebkell's, I'm suspending including other images, but here are some other names on the roster.

Na'Lyssa Smith!

Ameshya Williams!

Carmen Gfeller!

Khayla Pointer!

Grace Berger!

Abby Brockmeyer!

Shaylee Gonzales!

Kayla Spruill!

More to come on Post Season play in short order.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 02/01/22 2:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Welcome to the 2022 Fantasy League Playoffs! This is a new format that we are trying for this year given that we've completed a double round robin thus far. Plenty of time for all you coaches to redeem your teams and win the iron throne --- I mean, win a title for this year! With that being said, there are going to be some key changes for the playoffs, notably surrounding ties. The rules will be as follows:

1. The team with the most category wins will win the matchup as normal.
2. In the event of a tie, we will resort to past years Fantasy Scoring to determine a match winner. For example, if Undersized Post somehow gets into a tie with Co-Queen of Ties Coyote the scoring will be as follows. We will collate the statistics from every fantasy team that week, and allot points based on how well your team did overall in that category. For example, if Undersized Post somehow shot 38%, and was worst for the week out of the 10 teams playing, they would only get one point in that category. If Coyote shot 58.9% and was tops, they would get 10 points for that category. We would calculate how many points each player had for each category and total the points gained overall across all categories to break the tie.
3. If a tie remains after utilizing this scoring methodology, I'll be perplexed. If a tie remains Coyote and Undersized Post will determine a fair course of action -- including a coin toss that is streamed by video on Discord by Coyote and Undersized and anyone else who wants to observe. Unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

With that being said, while I am understanding of the difficult circumstances surrounding Cooper's team this year, given that the team has not been active in posting since very early in the season, Undersized and I have made the executive decision that we will be proceeding with a 10 player playoff system -- and offering exhibition matches if Cooper does want to post lineups to play anyone for the remainder of the season.

With that all being said and done, here is the proposed playoff schedule that will probably all go to hell because Coyote did something wrong somewhere.

week 12: Feb 1-Feb 7th

Playoff First Round:

Game 1: HoopSmom v. Pureform
Game 2: Tbinta v. OKStateGuy

Exhibition Matches:
Oversized Post v. UC Bart (Some juicy matchups here -- UC Bart, you better best this boy from Indiana and teach him a lesson for winning the league.)
Coyote v. Myrtle
Adam v. HoopMom

wk 13: Feb 8th - Feb 14th

Playoff Quarterfinals:

Game 4: #1 Oversized Post v. Winner of Game 1
Game 5: #4 Coyote v. #5 Hoopmom
Game 6: #3 Myrtle v. #6 UC Bart
Game 7: #2 Adam v. Winner of Game 2

Consolation Playoff:

Game 13: Loser of Game 1 v. Loser of Game 2

Week 14: Feb 15th-February 21:

Playoff Semi-Finals:

Game 8: Winner of Game 4 v. Winner of Game 5
Game 9: Winner of Game 6 v. Winner of Game 7

Consolation Bracket:

Game 10: Loser of Game 4 v. Loser of Game 5
Game 11: Loser of Game 6 v. Loser of Game 7

I will determine what to do with the players who are in Game 13 once I get to this week -- it's late, and I need sleep.

Week 16: Feb 22-March 5th:

The 2022 Rebkell's Fantasy League Championship Game

The 2022 Fantasy League 3rd Place Game

The 2022 Consolation Bracket Championships

The 2022 Battle for 7th Place (The Consolation Bracket Semifinal Losers)

If anyone has any burning questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 02/01/22 2:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
We need a total overhaul of our lineup...again, but for starters we will
Waivers:
India Pagan, Stonybrook
Naomi Alnatas, UMKC

and new signees:
Sam Thomas, F, Arizona
Amber Ramirez, G, Arky

may they continue to improve and become worthy of the Miracle name.

Oooh! I'll take Naomie Alnatas, UMKC and waive Jenna Annechiarico.

Okay, that's all I can do for tonight. I'll post my lineups tomorrow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 38 of 43

Jump to: