RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Undefeated
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mzonefan



Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 4243
Location: Ann Arbor, MI


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/07/22 11:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GEF34 wrote:
mzonefan wrote:
Arizona just lost their next available game due to Covid at Washington, so they’ll stay undefeated without challenge even longer.


Arizona plays Washington State on Friday January 7, their game on Sunday January 9 against Washington was cancelled.


Thanks for the correction.


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 14119
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/09/22 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmmmm. So AZ made up their postponed game @ USC, and....
now have their first loss -- didn't see THAT coming, I'd bet.

Colorado now stands alone as the last of the undefeateds.



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
"Inévitablement, les canards voleront"
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 64127
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/09/22 9:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Somewhere KatValeska is smiling



_________________
The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we're all too young to know
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 30144



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/09/22 11:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Hmmmm. So AZ made up their postponed game @ USC, and....
now have their first loss -- didn't see THAT coming, I'd bet.

Colorado now stands alone as the last of the undefeateds.


actually I've thought for awhile AZ should be ranked somewhere between 16-20. #4 was a joke.


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 2937



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 12:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is there anyone here who thought six weeks ago that Colorado would be the last remaining undefeated?


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 14119
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 8:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Is there anyone here who thought six weeks ago that Colorado would be the last remaining undefeated?


Yes....me!

Howee wrote:
Myrtle, it's only November, but I disagree: Stanford is NOT gonna be the last undefeated. I think it might be....COLORADO!



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
"Inévitablement, les canards voleront"
FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 2937



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Is there anyone here who thought six weeks ago that Colorado would be the last remaining undefeated?


Yes....me!

Howee wrote:
Myrtle, it's only November, but I disagree: Stanford is NOT gonna be the last undefeated. I think it might be....COLORADO!


Dang, I should have asked you to pick my Powerball numbers last week.

Good job.


PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 15932
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 10:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Somewhere KatValeska is smiling


I thought as well. Cheers to KV.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 11302
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Who has Colorado played ? I didnt even see them on the top 25 rankings ?



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 2937



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 11:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Who has Colorado played ? I didnt even see them on the top 25 rankings ?


They aren't ranked, although they likely will be today when TxA&M drops out. They haven't played any ranked teams.

@Oklahoma State W55-45
@Air Force W58-53
vsMarquette W69-53
vsSamford W81-48
vsTexas Southern W79-47
vsLouisiana Tech W59-48
vsWisconsin W67-51
vsDixie State W78-53
@Southern Utah W81-47
vsSMU W78-55
vsSan Francisco W80-56
@Oregon State Postponed
vsUSC W71-58
vsUCLA W71-63


readyAIMfire53



Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 6067
Location: Durham, NC


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:
Somewhere KatValeska is smiling


I thought as well. Cheers to KV.


I thought about them also! Congrats to KatValeska on accomplishment of her Buffs!



_________________
Follow your passion and your life will be true down to your core.

~rAf
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 14119
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 4:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:
Somewhere KatValeska is smiling

I thought as well. Cheers to KV.

I thought about them also! Congrats to KatValeska on accomplishment of her Buffs!

I remember her, but....is she no longer among us at all?



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
"Inévitablement, les canards voleront"
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 64127
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/22 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:
Somewhere KatValeska is smiling

I thought as well. Cheers to KV.

I thought about them also! Congrats to KatValeska on accomplishment of her Buffs!

I remember her, but....is she no longer among us at all?


Last post was 2018



_________________
The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we're all too young to know
readyAIMfire53



Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 6067
Location: Durham, NC


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/22 11:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:
Somewhere KatValeska is smiling

I thought as well. Cheers to KV.

I thought about them also! Congrats to KatValeska on accomplishment of her Buffs!

I remember her, but....is she no longer among us at all?


Last post was 2018


Just sent a FB message congratulating them on Buffs and letting them know we miss her here.



_________________
Follow your passion and your life will be true down to your core.

~rAf
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 14119
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/14/22 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BOOM! Down go the Buffs to the Cardinal. Kudos to Colorado for sustaining such a long streak, AND to Stanford for being the (most deserving) ones to break it.



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
"Inévitablement, les canards voleront"
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 64127
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/14/22 11:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Buffs lasted a couple of days past the last men's unbeaten team



_________________
The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we're all too young to know
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin