RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Joe Biden Unloads Massive Fart During COP26 Climate Summit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 11/08/21 2:41 pm    ::: Joe Biden Unloads Massive Fart During COP26 Climate Summit Reply Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10172959/Camilla-stopped-talking-hearing-President-break-wind-chat-Cop26-summit.html

Quote:
He is supposed to be committed to reducing emissions – but when President Joe Biden produced a little natural gas of his own at the COP26 summit, it was audible enough to make the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week.

'It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,' the source said. 'Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it.'

The President met the Duchess during a reception on Monday at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery, attended by Prince Charles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Boris Johnson.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 11/08/21 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Impressing foreign leaders everywhere since the day he took office. Not.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/08/21 9:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Do we even know if it's true?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-fart-duchess-cornwall/

I worked for a company that re-did their main conference room because they were going to be hosting a bunch of VIPs. They re-upholstered the already nice chairs with a really soft leather. Pretty much every time you wiggled even a little, it sounded like a fart.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 11/09/21 12:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

OBVIOUSLY the Duchess is not going to release a public statement about it. I'll believe the firsthand accounts over what the employees at Snopes think of the situation. I've never seen such an extended attempt to run cover for their guy than Dan Evon's article using nothing but unrelated previous claims.

So in the photo of the article I posted you can see that not only were there no leather couches in sight, they were also standing up. And people can tell the difference between leather couches and open flatulence. With leather, it's quick. This was "long and loud."

Queenie

PostPosted: 11/09/21 1:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Okay? He farted? As we have all surely done at inopportune moments? This is news?

(now with spelling variations)
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 11/09/21 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Okay? He farted? As we have all surely done at inopportune moments? This is news?

I thought it was a metaphor.

PostPosted: 11/10/21 3:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

It IS to those in First Class who are desperate for something. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: