RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

BEST trades you'd like to see?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bballjunkie

PostPosted: 09/23/21 9:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="mercfan"]My offseason wish is for someone good to go to Indiana.[/quote)

THIS Laughing Laughing Laughing

Teams need to start working hard with what's out there as we have seen with this last draft, those to come will be not much different, the pro game has widened from the college game. With all the transfers, the upcoming players don't know how to be pros.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 09/23/21 4:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
I’d like to see Charli Collier get traded to a team that’ll let her shoot 3s. Wasn’t her ability to do that one of the reasons why she went #1 overall to begin with? I mean, it’s inexplicable to me that she hasn’t even taken one this year. At all!! I know Vickie Johnson took some pointers from Laimbeer when she was in Vegas (like not having your center take 3s), but even Cambage takes them from time to time. When opponents know you have a 3-point shot in your arsenal, they just guard you differently. If you’re making them, the floor opens up, and Collier has the ability to drive on her defender from the perimeter all the way to the cup & finish.

She wasn’t good as a rookie but I just know she’ll improve on a different team. Any good ideas? She could probably go anywhere.

DeShields for Collier and Dungee.

Throw in Hebard and you have a deal Laughing I still don't understand the fascination with Collier. She has a lot to learn to become any good. Did you actually see her shoot? Her shot is pretty ugly. She can shoot FTs so I guess there is hope but in the flow of the game it really doesn't look pretty. She doesn't have much in the way of post moves and is slow end to end as well.

If she is such a major project why should the Sky give up Hebard. Trade offer stands as is stated. Deal or No Deal?

PostPosted: 09/23/21 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
I’d like to see Charli Collier get traded to a team that’ll let her shoot 3s. Wasn’t her ability to do that one of the reasons why she went #1 overall to begin with? I mean, it’s inexplicable to me that she hasn’t even taken one this year. At all!! I know Vickie Johnson took some pointers from Laimbeer when she was in Vegas (like not having your center take 3s), but even Cambage takes them from time to time. When opponents know you have a 3-point shot in your arsenal, they just guard you differently. If you’re making them, the floor opens up, and Collier has the ability to drive on her defender from the perimeter all the way to the cup & finish.

She wasn’t good as a rookie but I just know she’ll improve on a different team. Any good ideas? She could probably go anywhere.

Throw in Hebard and you have a deal Laughing I still don't understand the fascination with Collier. She has a lot to learn to become any good. Did you actually see her shoot? Her shot is pretty ugly. She can shoot FTs so I guess there is hope but in the flow of the game it really doesn't look pretty. She doesn't have much in the way of post moves and is slow end to end as well.

I been saying that. Collier for Hebard.

Or even better Collier, Dungee and a 2022 3rd round pick for DeShields
Yes, Deal!🔥❤️

PostPosted: 09/23/21 5:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

If she is such a major project why should the Sky give up Hebard. Trade offer stands as is stated. Deal or No Deal?

We don’t need another low percentage shooter in deshields we have enough and she would not make Dallas better in any fashion so clearly it’s a No. love the player but not for Dallas and especially not giving up Collier Laughing Laughing

Now you sub in Alarie for Collier then we can talk Laughing Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: