RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Is there a spreadsheet for NCAA women's basketball schedules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RHSibley

PostPosted: 06/05/21 9:53 am    ::: Is there a spreadsheet for NCAA women's basketball schedules Reply Reply with quote

This board has been a godsend for me since I discovered it a couple of years ago. Much wonderful information and interesting discussions and many knowledgeable people.
So maybe someone can answer this question. Is there a spreadsheet of NCAA women's basketball schedules?

I have found one (actually three) for NCAA women's volleyball such as this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LTi-GNvG2sEml6GVDR_8poK2RxpTWXZxuXPwV406Y0A/edit#gid=0

And I have found one for NCAA men's basketball: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f92l7DfP9PVPQYJ3w9tHe24UNDVPvsV-OikpSxqlJ6s/edit#gid=1810998462

I would love to find a spreadsheet like this for NCAA women's basketball!

Queenie

PostPosted: 06/05/21 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ooh, that's an interesting concept there

I make one for my own personal use, but it only covers the NY metro area so I know where I'm going every weekend.

(now with spelling variations)
LinusPF

PostPosted: 07/07/21 11:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As a VB fan as well, thanks for sharing the volleyball schedule spreadsheet! A WBB one would be awesome.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/07/21 12:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Be the change you want to see in the world. If the spreadsheet doesn't exist, create it yourself.

PostPosted: 07/08/21 8:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Be the change you want to see in the world. If the spreadsheet doesn't exist, create it yourself.

Alas, I am technologically disadvantaged. I am lucky that I ever figured out how to create an account for RebKell's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: